HOW DO I LOOK ?

well I am really a shy guy when comes to girls...i really don't know how to approach...

i am 6'2"ft and skinny

tell me this !

will I ever be able to be loved by a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding me!? I love tall and skinny guys! They are picture perfect in my eyes! To be completely honest, I find shy guys cute. It is like there is a mysterious way about them- I love it!

I actually have a question for you, you said that you are shy. Well I am slightly shy as well. I was just wondering if I were to have a little crush on you, what would be the best way to let you know? How would I be able to talk to you and become you friend? If you father were with you what would be things to day in front of you that would not make you embarrassed? lol I have little tall, skinny, shy crush and I really want to talk to him but I am kinda of scared to approach him.

I know you will find someone that will make you happy just the way you are =) Have a great day!

• just work your smile magic on him.. it actually works with every guy... find a situation to exchange few words with him... I guess that'llwork

keep smiling... tht's the best part of a gal.. hope this helps

if you got any questions.. post me...

i'll find a way to answer them.. at least I'll find a girl by helping you..

cheers

• Thanks :) Have A great day and GOOD LUCK!

What Girls Said 7

• Love. Everyone is out to find it. All good things come with time! The wait might be unbearable right now but in the end it's so worth it.

Shyness is a bitch. If that's what's holding you back from socializing with girls then maybe you need to break out of your comfort zone a bit. Girls like guys who are genuine, so be yourself! You wouldn't want someone to fall for a fake version of you. Humor is key. Make a girl laugh and you're on a good start to getting her to fall for you. Unfortunately in this superficial world, looks matter. I'm not saying to get plastic surgery but be the best you can be. Look the best you can that's in your comfort zone. Take some pride in yourself in other words. OH! Confidence. Confidence reeks of sexiness. Yup... that pretty much sums up how to land a girl.

• takes commitment, relationship knowledge, sincerity, respect and many other qualities to make a relationship to work out.

• OFCOURSE you will!

There is someone out there for everyone and from what you're telling me you have nothing to worry about in the first place. But don't rely on looks to get you everywhere or wherever you want to be in life because personality is extremely important, at least to me :D

You sound like the type of guy I'd be interested in exactly, how you are not sure how to approach girls and all that, that's so cute to me, :) please move near me, I'll find you love.

haha, but seriously, don't worry, love will come to you.

• Hey thanks your answer really helped me.....thx alisha...tc

• tall guys = amaazinngg (L)

not many girls like shorter guys. I'm 5"4 and I cannot stand being the tallest one. My boyfriend is 6'3 and the height difference makes it so much fun.

dont worry, tall is good. uuber good. ;]

• yes. one day you shall be loved! I LOVE TALL GUYS. they're the best [; give it time yo get some friends to hook ya up with girls and get over the bein shy. it's a major set back :\

• yes you will be loved by a girl aybe not now but in the future you will meet a girl that loves you for you and she won't care that your shy or anything

• of course!:DDDD

What Guys Said 5

• Wow... that's ..excatly my concern .. I am 6.3"ft and very skinny and 23 year old .. never been in a relationship as I too shy ...atleast I used to be but I am improving a little .. but still not there..

I was shy to the point that even if a girl would talk to me I wudnt be able to ... but slowly and with the help of this site .. I am trying to improve my understanding of a girl mind .. and now even though I can't ask a girl out to date.. but at least I am able to carry an intelligent conversation ..

I would suggest not to approach girl with the idea of finding love but jsut trying to talk to them as pals.. that's the stage I am and planning to move on to the next stage .. :)

Hope this helps ...

• You are like me, only all my friends are girls, but even then if I like a girl my heart beats my brain out of house and home and I'm a stuttering gibbering idiott. I can actually talk to a girl usually. but I don't know how to get to the next stage. mMaybe that's why I have so many girl friends. Damn You are taller than me by less than an inch, grow damn you.

• I think am more shy than you r,but now,i v a lover nw 4 2 years,.so sure most girls will love you just the way you r..

• Thats exactly like me. I'm 6"1" and I weigh 130lbs. I used to be shy but I worked on it. While I am not extremely outgoing, I am more outgoing than the normal introvert. The trick is you have to teach yourself not to be shy anymore. It took me a while, but if your interested I could help you overcome your shyness.

Btw ever since I stopped being shy I have had 2 gf's one who I am currently dating.

• kool..may be you could help me

• thx ...tht helps :)

• Good I'm glad :). If you have any questions please send me a message. Good Luck to you

• Well I hope so or were both up a creek. . Ok no more silliness yes one will as to the who ,when ,where that I can't answer. ladies seem to always like us tall guys. The shy thing sucks yes but if you can over come it some things will get better.