Long hair in a loose braid with bangs hanging out OR straightened and the top half pulled back?

which ones more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I vote braided! Especially if it's low and to the side a bit. I wish my hair was long enough for that right now, haha. I'm in the process of growing it back out after keeping it around chin/jaw length for years.

What Guys Said 1

• I get lots of compliments on my hair, moreso when I straighten it and tie the front/top part back in a ponytail o.O But I'm a guy so this probably doesn't help you at all. I think either can look good on a woman; they're different, not necessarily one better than the other. It's nice to see some hair hanging down in front though, especially if you have a large forehead=P

What Girls Said 1

• I love braids. French braids can be really pretty, but regular braids are cute.

My favourite is two braids (French or regular) - I like two better than one.