What do you think of my eye color?

What do you think of my eye color?

These are pics that haven't been edited and no filters on them. What do you think of my natural eye color? Are there any ways to enhance the color with makeup technique?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They're great and bright! I think usually browns and golds would make them pop!

What Guys Said 12

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• very blue!

• looks like an ice blue.. woww <3 <3 <3

• Use a blue eyeliner on the top and black on the bottom lid with mascara on the top. You'll be amazed!!!

• You can bring it out by wearing a tee with the same colour, and I believe there's make up tutorials for blue eyes.

• my goodness i love them

• Beautiful eyes

• Amazing!

• Very pretty 😃😃😃❤️❤️❤️😭😭

• Pretty eyes☺️ Purple eyeshadow helps enhance blue eyes the best to make them pop more.

• Natural sunlight, say by standing in front of a window, always gives good lighting.

• Very pretty! I don't think you need to enhance the color at all.

• They're brilliant love them, you could add some eyeliner or mascara. But they love lovely as it is.

• Thanks! I'm not sure how eyeliner would look but I can try it!
      I wear mascara but only on the top lashes

• I'm honestly not sure either lol I just know on some of my friends it looks good, don't really wear that much make up

• Oh ok, me either

• a little creepy in an intense way but pretty. no enhancements needed

• Very blue but nothing I haven't seen before.

• really pretty

• You know that the makeup counter lady/MAC/Sephora employees can help you with this, right? And it's usually free.

• Eh, they're blue eyes, nothing special, but I'm partial to greens and light browns anyway.