Girls, How often do you shave your legs? Guys, How often do you think girls should shave their legs?

Girls, How often do you shave your legs?
Guys, How often do you think girls should shave their legs?

• Everyday
    16% (9)19% (4)16% (13)Vote
  • Once every 2-4 days
    29% (17)38% (8)32% (25)Vote
  • Once a week
    14% (8)29% (6)18% (14)Vote
  • Once every 2-3 weeks
    17% (10)10% (2)15% (12)Vote
  • Once a month
    12% (7)4% (1)10% (8)Vote
  • Less than once a month
    12% (7)0% (0)9% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
26|6

Most Helpful Girl

• During the summer, every 3-4 days.

During the winter, every maybe 2 weeks.

During the school year (hot) every 1-2 days.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is something I completely leave up to the woman. I think smooth is nice, and I may not be interested in dark hairy legs, but it is their choice. And even hairy, if it is light colored, I am fine with that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• i dont show my legs everyday, therefore i don't need to wax everyday. in summer ill remove hair twice a week. in winter, probably twice a month.

as you can see, i clearly dont care about how often some guy thinks i should remove my leg hair. i do it when i want to.

2|2
    0|0
  • Why don't you ask me how often I think guys should shave their legs?

I shave every day and I think guys should do the same.

5|1
    0|0
  • Probably once a week, hair doesn't grow that thick and I don't wear shorts often.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the season 😜

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't shave but I do epilate if that counts. Maybe once every two weeks or once a month. I barely have hair on my leg so it takes a while to grow back

1|3
    0|0
  • Haha I hardly ever shave anymore! Now that summer is upon us tho I will shave more. I only really do when I'm going to be wearing something that shows my legs or if I really really want my boyfriend to go down on me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenever I feel like it. There's no set time that I shave, though I shave more often in the summer than I do in the middle of winter.

Boys, let me tell you something that will change your life: you don't get to have an opinion on what a group of people get to do with their bodies. It's none of your concern.

0|2
    0|0
  • Never, my legs are naturally hairless.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every few days but always the day of and an hour before I'm going to be with my guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only shave If wearing a nice dress that shows my legs off or If I do out with friends so yeah like once a month for me

1|1
    0|0
  • About 2-4 days

0|2
    0|0
  • every week more if needed

0|1
    0|0
  • Every couple of days or so, and although I do have fairly fine and light hair, I do like to keep everything smooth!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never shaved. :/

0|1
    0|0
    • Then? Waxed? or you are naturally very very bare skinned lucky woman?

• Show All
    • Awesome mind taking a few coarse hairs from me to balance out the things? I feel I got some of your part of hairs 😭

• @dcoolguy Haha thanks for your kind offer.

• Whenever I feel like it. Maybe once a week? Will have to start doing it more often when the summer comes again. BLEH. The effort.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every few days, I have very light leg hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I shave my arms, legs pits, pubes every couple of days.. I'm not a fan of stubble on myself!

1|1
    0|0
  • In the summer, I shave every day or every other day. During the winter I shave maybe twice a week.

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends on the season I cn go all winter if no one is going to see my legs.
    Even i summer it's only if I'm going out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do it once a week. I'm not very hairy

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate body hair so shave every couple of days winter and summer x

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't shave I get my legs waxed.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wax, so the hair doesn't grow back fast at all, i only need to wax my legs every 2-3 months because they stay smooth for ages.

0|1
    0|0
  • Idkkk man... I have a wolf puss! So I don't shave anything. Even my ass crack is a bush

0|1
    0|0
  • None of the opinions suits me as I don't shave my legs

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• As far as I know, most girls tend to shave like 2-4 times a week.
    I shave all my body (except my arms) usually once every 1-2 weeks, depends.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rather than shaving, running a device such as a Braun Silk-epil over the relevant areas a couple of times each week produces a much better result.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenever she feels like she wants to, if it makes HER feel better. I'm not going to freak out over some natural body hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like much hair on women. I know a lot of guys would disagree and call my a fag but I shave most all of my body.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's only necessary when it pokes like needles, lol.

0|1
    0|0