Makeup question?

OK so I love makeup and I like to try out new looks and just look nicer. But in the end, its like a mask and none of the stuff is real unless a girl looks almost the same as she does with makeup on
Which is quite rare.

Most of the girls on Instagram wear so much face makeup that it looks so unreal. And when they post photos of themselves with no makeup, they look so different!

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you asking us our opinion on what you said? I partially agree and partially disagree. Not everyone is blessed with the right genetics. Sometimes we praise natural features a little too much, the person didn't earn her genes. If she looks amazing without makeup, lucky her. But should we vilify those who try to improve their looks? Makeup is actual effort. It's upkeep. It's your work. Anything in excess isn't usually ideal, but in moderation, it's a great thing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• So... what's your question?

• Literally I'm only 15 and some of the girls at my school, on Instagram, their makeup is so much that they don't look 15, they look 25.

• So what is your question?

• What's the question?

• What is the question?