How would you pick out a sports bra just by it's physical appearance?

Let's imagine that you were getting a sports bra in your size, and had all the features needed for running, jumping, sweating... whatever. If you could pick it's appearance what would like it to look like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Regarding appearance, I'd like it to be padded and look cute, decent and patterned. Cool enough to be worn on its own if it's too hot outside. I usually prefer adidas.

jewelpie.com/.../adidas-malaysia.jpg

• Those are very cute. Are you okay with the size of the straps and bands?

• oh, sorry. I like both the support they provide and the way they look

• thanks for mho!

What Guys Said 1

• First of all, BOOBS😍😍😍. Secondly, unassuming girls would do it by color.

What Girls Said 11

• ok so we're assuming this shit actually SUPPORTS me. great.

well, with colour, ill go for almost anything because my skin works with most colours.
    as for design, i like the branded stuff, even around the band like that under armour one.
    some examples of what i like:
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../817B6W6VaRL._UL1500_.jpg
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/p5u9q0-l.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...03097bcce8.jpg

• I like the thick straps and the elastic underwire. The Criss-cross backing. I would usually wear it underneath a tank top. If I'm going for a run then I'd wear it on it's own as wearing a tank top makes me feel weighed down
    img.grouponcdn.com/.../c700x420.jpg

• What do you like so much about the criss-cross backing?

If you would wear it on it's on while running why bother wearing a tank top doing anything else?

• I like Criss cross tops/tank tops

I'd only wear a tank top for covering. If I'm running I don't wear the tank tops, as it doesn't feel nice when sweating to have a tank top sticking to your skin

• I like bright colors, black and lots of straps and cut outs. I don't need that much support, so I di just buy based on appearance.

• I buy mine for comfort and hold. Gotta do the bounce test.

• But if you could make it look any way you wanted. What would be some things you want, like small straps, small bands on the side. Just the look of it, not what it does.

• Honestly? I genuinely don't care what it looks like. It is just going under my jersey or tank top anyways.

• I'd go with the under armour one.

• Nice choice. May I ask what you like about it?

• If every sports bra gave you the support you needed but looked how you wanted it to look would you still pick the same thing? Like even though the yellow one had the support would you like to wear the blue one if it had the same support?

• No. I don't like the style of the blue one

• No. All of mine are very plain looking. Black or white. Nothing fun looking haha.

• Is the plain looking (which I can understand completely) a personal choice or cause of money or functionality?

• I wear two sports bras

• I thought maybe it was a bra under a sports bra or something else like that.

• Anything is fine

• Hell naw. What's the point of that?

• you know those sports bras that look like the training sports bras you wore when you are 10, like the nike ones. No can't have anything above a B with that. Now girls like me with boobs we need supoort and something to secure them. I dont want to feel them jiggling while im running.
    This is the type of bra C cup and up needs to be looking into especially D and DD's. http://weheartit. com/entry/group/2191953

• But if you had all the support you needed but could design how it looked what would you want it look like?

• Lol exactly.. but that's in a unrealistic world. But VS sportbras look a lot like bras already so I just buy them.

• Which one of the VS sports bras do you think does that the best in your opinion?

• Anything that keeps my puppies from bouncing lol I usually like the plain white or black

• I would get a Calvin Klein sports bra.