Would this dress be inappropriate to school?

It doesn't break any rule from the dress code and it's made of a thin fabric (it isn't see-through though) and tomorrow is going to be hot. 😪

Most Helpful Guy

• well, I don't think it's inappropriate, but you'll definitely get attention and stand out of the mass. if you don't care about that... go for it. don't forget to post a hdil question first... lol :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh damn, I really like it, but I don't think it's appropriate for a school environment. It looks pretty neat though :3. Where did you get it from? It's amazing.

• I got it from gotica. ro, but I have seen it on different sites too. 😄

• It's pretty awesome!

What Guys Said 20

• Doesn't break the dress code but it is going too far I think. Students (and teachers) will look and think differently at you. In a way you might not be happy with later on.

• I went to school already in an illuminati shirt or a shirt from the same store as the dress and haven't got any bad/weird looks.
      I understand your point of view though. 😊

• My opinion is that it's not appropriate for school whether or not it comports with the dress code. And especially because of the color it doesn't seem like a hot weather outfit anyway.

• Season doesn't matter, black is always the best color option! 😂
      Anyway, thanks for your opinion. 😊

• Lmao yas black is always suitable.

How is this not appropriate for school? Why is any outfit that covers at least some of your body seen as inappropriate?

• It's black, you could sweat a lot, wearing a thin dress, maybe not the best but it's up to you. The dress looks cool on the model though :).

• images.duckduckgo.com/.../

looks like something for ronnie james dio.

• That dress is more appropriate for a party in my opinion. It's like a guy going to school in a suit and tie.

• if u want everyone to think 'da fuck she waearing that to school for... attention whore'

then go ahead

• It Does not matter what we think... wear it once and if your experience at school made you feel awkward then don't... as simple as that

• No why would you think so? Youd look great in it. Kinda reminds me of 70s style clothing

• It's not me in the pic. 😁
      I was thinking about it because it's somewhat fancy, like the lacy part at the shoulder and the opening at the wrist. :-?

• Hahah I know thats why I used the conjunction you'd look great as in you would look great if you wore it 😛
      Nah its fine. If it where really low cut and your ass hang out of the back then it would be a problem

• You should have used an aprostrophe (or what's called this: ' ) since I haven't noticed that it was "youd" and not "you". 😂
      Nah, I wouldn't wear clothing like that outside of school, let alone in school. @.@

• Brigi that'd look fire on you😍

• Black is bad when it't hot...

• You'll look like one of those emo/goth freaks. I wouldn't wear it if I were you.

• Umm it's hot
    Plus you have a nice body so you'll rock in it :P

• Not very and the dress is badass

• As long as you're prepared for looks and comments and uncomfortable male teachers...

• Are you a character in twilight?

• yeah its fine

• so did you make a decision on it yet

• Man, if I were in your school I would so long for you to bend down so I could potentially see your tits

• It's fine to wear it

• Well, let's forget about the fact that it's ugly. It might be appropriate it you went to Monster High.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• Cool! If you like it and can handle the heat - why not. Life's too short to waste wearing clothes you don't like. I actually used to wear similar stuff to school. Definitely got a lot of stares and comments but can't say I cared. Just wear what you like and enjoy!

• yup!

• I think that should be fine. I've seen giirls get away with much less

• If tomorrow is going to be hot, don't wear black.

• Technically it's appropriate if it doesn't break the dress code, but that dress looks like a witch's Halloween costume.

• If it's going to be hot tomorrow, surely you'd want to avoid long sleeves and black/ dark colours?

• I like it a lot!
    wear it O. O

• I would save it for a cooler day. You don't want to overheat or anything. Otherwise it's a cute dress and it's one that I would wear to school.

• It isn't as warm as it looks, it's made of a similar fabric as summer shirts. 😄

• It's fine

• If you want to wear it then wear it don't give a fuck what others think I think that dress will look amazing so who the fuck acted what small minded people think they're jealous cause they can't look fuckimg good in shit like that

• Sorry to say but it is a little inappropriate unless you wear like leggings and a tank top that you can see under.

• Lol not very

• Honestly you will stand out in that look and for a lot of people in your school, it will be in a bad way but all the same if you're passionate about this style and look go for it and be yourself!

• I never got dress codes anyway. Go for it!

• We just don't have to wear reaviling clothing, that's it. 😂

• Oh shut up, males have dress codes too.

• @DORIFUTO_KINGU not as strict as females do. You can wear shorts and tees, most schools don't allow girls to wear that. Stop being a misogynist. Females just are repressed more, that's the sad reality.

• It's not that nice. It looks a bit weird for school to be honest.

• I think it's really cute. I always liked the goth girl style even though I couldn't pull it off.