Girls, Would naturally thick hair look good pink?

I have naturally thick hair and it's kinda sorta long to my bra line. I've been blonde for over a year now since the ending of March 2015 and I've brought it up at least a few times now to my sister that I wanna do pink hair like pink with blonde or all pink. My sister does my hair by the way. Last time I brought it up to her maybe over a week ago, she said "yeah I know you've been talking about that and you've been wanting it for a while but I don't think it would look that good because you have thick hair so making it pink might make it look really puffy. And I can do like a strand or something." Is that really true? Pink hair doesn't look that good for naturally thick hair? I know when I kept talking about wanting to go blonde she told me that she didn't think blonde would look good on me and she wasn't sure. But then when she did my hair blonde for the first time it actually turned out good. And I love the blonde. Who knows

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would pink hair look any more puffy than other hair colors? I don't get it... But when it comes to thickness I guess it depends on the overall texture of your hair. For instance, I have fine hair strands but a lot of them. That means lots of volume and some puffiness but my hair is naturally straight so it looks alright. At least it's not thin and lifeless. But if your hair is curly then it will always look thicker. Or if you have thick strands and a lot of them. Then it'll look thick despite hair color. So it kind of depends on the texture...

• Normally my hair would be wavy but because it's bleached sometimes it's more curly or it can look more straight or even both at the same time.

• Thank you. What do you mean by hair strands thick? Is that like having a lot of hair?

• Hair thickness can be measured in different ways. Your individual hair strands can be very fine but if you have a lot of them (as in density) then your hair will look thick. Like mine for example. If your hair strands are thick and you have al lot of hair, it will look even thicker. So it depends on the overall density (how much hair you have) and how thick the individual hair strands are. If they're about as thick as a thread then you have medium/thick hair strands. It makes a difference.

What Girls Said 4

• What's your natural hair color and how pink do you want it?

• I would recommend breaking it up a little, maybe doing multiple shades of pink in layers or with an ombre effect.

• I think you should totally rock it!

• What colour is your natural hair :)?

• It's some medium brown