I love a woman who can walk in heels but am picky. I love closed to heels on a woman (pointy, preferred). What about you - what's your favorite style?

If you do not wear heels or don't like a woman wearing heels, this question is NOT for you and ask that you do not reply.
Do you prefer open toe or closed toe? Why? Fill in with as much as detail as you'd like...

• Closed Toe
  • Open Toe
Shout out to all the women and men who share the love of women in heels (bigger shout out to the closed toe fans!) HA! :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything above 4 inches ha

What Girls Said 12

• Closed. Open toes are often even more uncomfortable than those that are completely closed.

• I like closed and open toed heels. It just depends on the shoe.

• Rounded, close toe.

• I like any kind of heels!!!

• I don't bother with anything shorter than two inches, and prefer upwards of six. I love the height!

• Closed toe... but I can't walk in high heels. They would make things better if I could. I am 5ft 2 and my boyfriend is 6ft 2.

• really? never been able to walk in heels? ever?

• She is but she is 26 years old. Little thing looks 16. She is very small and petite. That is probably why she likes wearing high heels.

• I'm sure she is quite lovely! Lots of women of all shapes, sizes, and ages love wearing heels!

• i would say closed toe... but yea... heels are really uncomfortable

• I can wear any kind of heels. However, I wear wedges the most.

• open toe with perfectly manicured nails as long as im not in danger of getting them stepped on

• Prefer sexy open toed heels... I tend to date taller guys... and only 5'3 so prefer 4/5 inch heels

• Open toe because very hot here

• does open toe really make that big of a difference as far as "air flow"?

• 😂. I just say that. Not so big fan heel. You need talk my cousin haha

• I do not wear heels that often, but trying to be more girly. Open toed sandals heels are my favorite

What Guys Said 3

• Probably 4" stilettoes. Open or closed. If open then I like when all toes are exposed. Usually rounded looks best to me. I absolutely love seeing high heels on women. When it comes to walking then they look sexy ONLY if the woman can walk in them comfortably - or knows how to walk in them.

• Any heels on a girl will look hot, some are just hotter than others

• I'd rather not have a woman wear heels.

• You must have a major issue with reading thoroughly... this question is not for you then. Move along please.

• Because I have an opinion that conflicts with yours? How mature.