Girls, What is your favorite type of bathing-suit?

I need a new bathingsuit. What do you ladies prefer to wear in the pool or on the beach? =) Which ones do you own? Which seem to be the most functional? Which is cutesy? Thanks!!

• One piece
    26% (9)
  • Tankini
    18% (6)
  • Bikini
    47% (16)
  • Sweethart neckline top with bikini bottom w/ruffles
    9% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends on what you like. What ever you feel most comfortable in is the only thing that matters. If you like the design and the way it fit and if you are comfortable in it then that is the one you need to pick. Don't pick something that is cute but uncomfortable for you to wear because you won't seem confident in it and you will avoid wearing it

What Girls Said 9

• That last one is very specific lol..

• I like bikinis, though I've seen some really pretty one pieces. My favorite clothing brand sells amazing one piece bathing suits in lots of interesting designs. Here's one of them:
    cdn.shopify.com/.../...wimsuit-3-WEB_1024x1024.jpg

• I think a well fitting bikini is best. That way you get smaller tan lines and they are sexy. Try one with an underwire bra top if you need support up top.

• Bikini

• I clicked the last option by mistake😣 lol
    I meant to click BIKINI !!! I love bikinis 👙🍹☀️🙂

• I voted C.

Yay!

Ehm.

• I prefer a one piece.

• I bought a one piece... red with red lace on the side! I never knew bathingsuits could look romantic =)

• I like one-piece swimsuits.

• Board shorts and a bikini top