I have a wedding coming up but I don t know what dress to wear?

I am lost xD
and my parents sort off want me to meet a guy there so I wanna dress to impress xD

http://imgur.com/a/GAFIa

ok so the white dress is like 4 years old.
the black one with a flower was 3 years ago at my prom so don t mind the silly makeup and hair :P

I need more advice so beep xD

Most Helpful Guy

• The second one looks simply awesome and classy and... oh well...

This isn't a rule, but people usually refrain from wearing white to a wedding.. because brides tend to get jealous that someone is stealing attention...

• Otherwise the 3rd also looks great.

Funny how the statue behind that man, looks quite similar to him :o coincidence?

• DAMN!!! that's AWESOME!!!

Do you have a little of that poetic vein?

• meh not really xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow that black and white dress looks amazing on you! But I think for a wedding, go with that white dress.

• You don't wear a white dress to a wedding lol, that's like Weddings 101

• Thanks for mho 😘

• Wlc wlc

What Guys Said 14

• I was about to pass this question up, then saw it was you. I am not a fashion guru. lol. But, you have great legs (as you know) and the top two dresses do a great jobs of showcasing them! I would suggest one of them.

• The white dress is the most flattering.

• Is the wedding formal? Those dresses are very casual for a wedding, you ideally want something full length. Also you can't really wear all white (bride only).

• White is not an issue here.
      I don t like full lenght dresses :p
      And it s not someone close but family friends.

• The black on is a little 'plain', i mean its absolutely perfect for a date, but a wedding could do with some colour.

• okii thank you very much ^^

• The black and white one in the second photo looks great. The rest are fine. The one with the weird skirt under it... just no.

• hahaha ok
      thanks!

• good, you have her acquainted already. you've basically already won. just make sure his tie will match :D

• hahahha
      that is fundamental info

• if you could combine the two you'd be golden. i dont like the froofy skirt it's a tad a teen bopperish.

the all black one looks like a nighty from the bust up.

• Combine which ones.
      Lol my mum wants me to wear fluffy

• Congratulations!! :)

• Hmm you know my opinion

*just here for the xp*

• Oh yea Lol... its that kinda wedding huh (potential partner) hahah

Pictures are not up anymore :(

• Wow your really cute In all the dresses! I'll pick the scound to last black one.. I like solid colors and if it would have been thighs rub on you I would have melted!

• *if the dress would have been tighter on you I would have melted*

• Are you royalty? Is the gentleman in the picture your dad and that's his golden statue? 😋

If it is that's pretty coool

• no I am not royal lol xD
      that s my grandpa haha
      and no he s a poet and this statue was dedicated to him in his hometown :P

• you look good in that 3rd dress pic.

• Wear a long dress. You're going to a wedding, dress classy.

• no way, I don t like long dresses and barely find some that fit me cs I am too skinny and not tall at all.
      it ll look like a carpet.
      plus it s summer.

• Yea serious, disagree if you want, IDC :/

• hahaha same here

• go with the white dress, you look very pretty in it and will definitely impress.

• 2nd dress definatley. Nice smile by the way ;)

• White dress and pretend you're his wife :P :P

What Girls Said 17

• I think the first dress looks kinda weird, it's just not my style, I guess. The black and white one is really pretty. I think the white one is pretty too but generally at weddings, you're supposed to avoiding wearing a white dress because that's usually the bride's thing, y'know? Plus with the detailing on the front of your dress, it does kinda look bridal-gowny and you don't wanna step on any toes :P I would go for the black and white one, it's really nice :)

• I'm pretty sure it's taboo to wear a white dress to a wedding unless you're the bride. I'd say the black one right under it would do.

• it s not here.
      I already wore it to a family s wedding.
      it s not a big deal as the west for some reason

• look how about the simple plain black dress?
      I was sort off leaning to that cs it s the most comfortable one

• I think it's simple but could easily be dressed up with a few accessories to provide finer details.

• the black with white one is what i like the most, so elegant and cute

• I like the black and white one with the flower. The white one is pretty but you can't wear white to a wedding traditionally white is only for the bride. Plus with the white and black one, it'd look great with red lipstick and red shoes.

• okii thank you ^^

• it s not really an issue here ^^
      and it is sort of champagne and gold
      it looks white in the pic

• It's too close to white. Don't wear it.

• the black and white one is perfect. do NOT wear the first one.

• I really like the first one! :)

• I kinda like the white one!

• You can't wear white to a wedding lol

• It s not an issue in leb

• The black and white one or the plain black one towards the bottom are your best bets in my opinion ☺️

• okay thanks ^^

• I like the first one that's black and then the lower part looking different. It fits your body perfectly compared to the others.

• Don't wear white to a wedding, black and white is preferable in my opinion

• Now you know good and well that it is rude as hell to wear a white dress to a wedding so you need to forget about that. I personally like the black and white one but take the flower off the shoulder. It looks really gawdy.

• Gawdy?
      White isn t an issue here

• I'm forever commenting on the wrong box

• @CaramelCookie lol hahaghah 😂😂

• Hello! The black and white one strap dress is beautiful. You're very, very pretty too! The white one is nice but some people don't like it when you wear white to a wedding. So I think the one strap dress works beautifully.

• I like the second one better! You look gorgeous :)

• I like the strapless black one with the flirty skirt best. I don't think it's a good idea to wear white to a wedding. Upstaging the bride etc. etc.

• The black one would be more appropriate if you were going to a funeral, therefore the second one ( black/white) will definitely be more suitable.

• i like the black one with the flower! the plain black one is my second favorite

• The link doesn't work?

• ow yea I took them down now.
      forgot to close the question ^^