How many of you girls actually look down on a woman who wears last season's fashion?

For instance, why must I have to buy this seasons Prada?

What if I don't like this seasons style? What if I actually like a pair of shoes that look really awesome, but now I'm forced to buy a pair of shoes that I hate because its this years style?

"oooh... look at jenny she has last seasons prada shoes, she's got no class and she's poor."

Its never that maybe she just liked those shoes because they are better than this years.

What the hell is up with that!?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're watching too much real housewives and the hills...

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't care at all. I'm in highschool in the suburbs, people here really don't know much about fashion, if someone was actually to wear what was on the runways this season, they'd probably be isolated. :P I mean, clogs? No one here would ever wear those, haha. People I know pay more attention to if you're wearing, like, and Abercrombie hoodie, than last season's shoes. So I guess the situation is different? And I think the majority of people I know wouldn't care.

• Lots of girls, at least the I know of, that do that say it's their security. They feel completely safe with the new in style fashion. Making fun of someone about their clothes is another way to make them feel less insecure. I can say I can't even tell the difference between channel, prada, gucci, etc let alone care about what people are wearing.

• Um, I've never seen that happen except on TV... lol

So I don't think it matters... I don't even know what this season's prada is... so last season's is just lost... lol

• Well generally people don't really do that.. People can wear what they want and that's fine. But there are a lot of people who like to keep up with fashion and there's nothing wrong with that either. If you work or socialise somewhere that requires you to be fashionable then I think you should try and wear the latest styles.

• That's stuff girls only say in movies.

The only time I've ever heard someone say that was when a girl was wearing ugly clothing, and those girls were biz'natches anyways.

• I don't know what last season's fashions were. I don't even know what THIS season's fashions are. I wear t-shirts and blue jeans. Actually, some of my jeans, I've had for over 5 years. As long as they still fit me, why go spend money on more?

• ...Does anyone do that in real life? Lols! I've never met any girls who did that, and I don't do that, either. That's just dumb, superficial, and materialistic.

• I don't care if someone isn't wearing the latest fashion as it is really superficial.

• All I say is, "Atleast they are wearing something." People who care about labels and what's hot, is really stupid. Why go buy someone else's word to tell you what is acceptable and what is not? Just do your own thing.

• It doesn't matter if they are last season, but if they are played out like 5 years out of date and nobody wears it anymore I'm not gonna lie I would probably think she's a lame

What Guys Said 1

• Step away from the tv. You're watching too much trash on it. The only people who do that are superficial, materialistic retards. =)