Does a girl with a round face have to contour to look hot?

• No, round faces are sexy!
  • Yes, chubby cheeks aren't hot in the slightest!

Most Helpful Girl

• Contouring your face won't make it less round, it'll just give you a bit more definition. And no, you don't have to use any kind of makeup to be considered hot if you're naturally beautiful, regardless of your face shape.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Oh my gosh, sure.

Bronzer can help contour your face and make it appear thinner. Make sure you choose a bronzer that’s just one shade darker than your face so your makeup doesn’t look too jarring and pick a high-quality brush to apply it.

Carefully apply it to the hollows of your cheeks, your temples, and the edges of your forehead to give your face a longer, more distinct shape.

Yay.

• I'm so pale though, I worry that bronzer will be too much for my fair skin hahah :D

• nope!! contouring is gonna make your face look "mainstream" just have a nice haircut

• i have full face too, it's frustrating but i do think most people prefer the angles on peoples' faces. still, its not a dealbreaker feature. if you wanna try contouring, go ahead. but if you don't, thats fine too.

• Contouring is overrated and looks too fake to me