Am I the only one who seems to think what this girl is doing is wrong?

So I know this girl who is a friend of a friend, met her a couple of times and I've got her on social media etc. For the past few months she's been hell bent on becoming a glamour model, which is fine, if that what she wants to do, who cares but instead of following this dream on her own she has created a go fund me page and asks her friends and family etc to donate so she can get promo shots done to start her modelling career.

She's raised enough money to do that, has had the photos done and now has restarted her gofundme to ask for people to raise money for a boob job for her.

The girl has always been hungry for fame, she considers herself a 'local celebrity' because she sells make up online and has a youtube channel.

I can't stand her attitude and think that it's shameful that she's asking people to kickstart her career with her making zero effort.

Lots of people seem to think she's absolutely stunning and I feel alone when I say I think she's very average. How do you feel about her asking people for money? Disrespectful? Completely fine of her to do that? Her real pictures are below.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't really think she's attractive at all TBH, but yes I have an issue with this too, like she's not working for herself to follow her dreams, just relying on other people. Sounds like she doesn't know the value of work and just wants to sit around and look pretty.

BUT the thing is, people with money will do whatever they want with it, and if her makes the page and people are willing to donate, there's nothing I can do but shake my head at those people and wonder why they don't have better things to do with their lives.

What Guys Said 6

• As for how she looks, she is hot but I wouldn't call her stunning.

The fact that she did a gofundme to get her started as a model is completely fine with me. If other people believe in her so much that they are willing to chip in, that is great.
    However, the gofundme for a boobjob is a whole different story. If she thinks she needs it for a job in modeling, she is horribly misguided. Yet, even if she really thinks that, to ask other people for money for a boobjob is despicable. I can't imagine what her family must think about this. I strongly believe that women (and men for that matter) do not need to alter their bodies in such extreme ways to be considered attractive. Makeup and such is fine, but actual SURGERY for the sole reason for being found attractive is the definition of shallow.

• I'm in agreeable , so is average. I am in a neutral position her bumming money to do what ever it is she wants to do. I could easily say she wouldn't get one thin dime from me

• I wouldn't date her tbh, she's not pretty (in my own opinion) and I probably won't get along with her.

Asking for money to get photos done, doesn't really bother me, but asking for money for an unnecessary surgery is kinda annoying, but hey if people are going to donate then I don't see why she shouldn't. Let them waste their money.

• Haha eww I wouldn't donate anything to her. That's not even an investment, just flushing money down the toilet. To answer your question, there's really nothing wrong with asking for money assuming you have little pride to begin with ha, and especially if she's actually getting it from people. I can see why she pisses you off though, something about her pics just irritates me too. Just ignore her and live your own life. Send me a link to her youtube channel haha

• You're right, she is below average. Wouldn't even spend a penny on this girl. And yeah, I find it messed up that she just keeps asking for money for something she wants but doesn't need.

• She could be a glamor model but all that desperate for game could not end well for her

What Girls Said 4

• Asking other people to buy her a boob job? Yeah... that's a bit too far.

But the idea in general, I have no problems with. The facts are, you have to have money already to become a model 9/10 times.

The bottom left photo looks weird, like a plastic Halloween mask...

• :/ wait why should people pay for her to start her career? that doesn't make sense

• She's not that pretty tbh. She doesn't have a natural beauty. And I think its okay that she uses a fundinf program to start her career, but for a boob job, that's stupid. Plus if she really wants to be a model, I don't think people will want someone with fake boobs modeling.

• she's kinda plain looking. I think there's something wrong with asking for money for a boob job, thats ridiculous. I can see why you see this as wrong cause it is. People are really giving her money for fake boobs? Wow maybe we should all start a gofundme then. (Sarcasm)