Are white guys attracted to biracial girls?

I'm not making this about race or culture or anything. It's just that biracial girls look different than white girls and black girls lol. I just want to know do white guys like biracial girls (black/white). I'm mostly attracted to white guys and my dad calls me racist for it even though my moms white. He says I don't give black guys a chance even though I've date black guys before. So are white guys attracted to half black half white girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they like you, I don't know how your dad can be such a hypocrite about you choosing to date white guys though, considering your mum is white, if anything he should be supporting you, how would going out with white guys make you racist, I'm sorry but that is a little silly, going out with black guys would obviously be just the same. anyway yeah, where I live, its not really such a big deal, most the black girls I know have white boyfreinds, so obviously white guys do like them :). I think it is just a little to do with where you are from because in england not many people seem to mind, not as much pressure on people and they can date who they like. biracial girls are no different plenty of white guys like them too, I think they are gorgeous.

anyway good luck

What Guys Said 6

• I like all kinds of girls. I once had this awesome 2 hour convo with this biracial girl at a party one night and she seemed to really dig me, but then I helped her clean her dorm for inspection a few days later (this was in the military) and she suddenly lost interest in me ...I guess she was turned off by me helping her out or something.

• Ehhh... Not reallyish.. unless they're mostly white..

• the difference is only skin deep...

• I've seen some very attractive mulatto women before. Hell, I might not even know the woman is biracial half the time. Nowadays it can be hard to tell, not that it's bad at all. I'm attracted to beautiful women regardless of ethnicity.

• Yes. I am not speaking for all white guys of course, just some. How many? I don't know.

• yes. =]...well I am

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a biracial women who's first boyfriend at 16 was white. Then I lost my virginity at 20 to a white man. Then at 22 married my gorgeous brown hair , blues eyed white husband. We've been together for 16 years and are still in love. So YES in my life experiences white guys like biracial girls. If love is meant to be, color won't matter.