What type of clothing do you girls like to see guys wear?

what type of clothing do you girls like to see guys wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love when guys wear Neutral colors. black, white, gray, blue with Jeans and some converses/or vans to complete the outfit. Its Simple yet stylish. I'll focus on your features more (arms, eyes, hair) rather then the yellow or baby pink polo shirt your wearing. I saw some kid with some neon green pants the other day it was...interesting to say the least. He was cute but I couldn't get over the pants!

What Girls Said 10

• Personally I'd like to see them dress like Italian men, to show off their bodies a little. But here in the US they'd be branded as gay so hardly any guys outside Hollywood will risk that.

• Well if the guys in decent shape, I think slim tees(form fitting shirts) look really hot! I also think guys look really handsome in suits (think James Bond) and other formal attire. Also career attire can be hot, such as firemen, policemen, men in the military, etc.

• I love when boys wear beanies, it just looks sexy on everyone. I also like plaid shirts and jeans, but not skinny jeans those are just not attractive to me.

• I like a simple look for guys.

-Darker blue jeans.

-Semi-fitted plain tshirt. In colors that don't necessarily stand out, like white and black. :)

• well I like the rockish style is in:

-converse

-tight fitting shirts

-skinny jeans shows the true man butt [;

Thats what I think is delish

• Personally, As long as it's not to big and not falling off you; definitely not a stereotypical nerd outfit either though. Other than that it really doesn't matter as much. As long as you work what you've got.

• well fitting jeans, but NOT skinny jeans, and a fitted polo(: so hot,

• i love when guys wear fitted polos it really shows off there muscles, soooo sexy!

• Ok well that's good to hear cause that's what I usally wear lol

• Skinny jeans, beanie hats, converse trainers, hoodigans

• I looove a guy in boots and carhartt :)

What Guys Said 1

• good question. let's hear it ladies.