Gentlemen, do you like the smell of Vanilla on a girl?

I ask this question because I smell like vanilla half the time, and I'm wondering if I want to attract a man; would he like the scent of vanilla on a woman or is that too much?

• Yes 😍😍
  • No 😪😪
  • Not too much.
thank you guys! keep up the responses!

37.media.tumblr.com/.../...un5qd11tvkgeto1_500.gif

😘😘😘😘😘

Most Helpful Guy

• vote 'A' - YESSS

But why just a 'YES'? It's like YYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIRLLLLLLLLL <3 LOVE IT :D

• Thank you for liking my opinion young lady :) <3

Vanilla on a woman is my fav <3

• Thank you, young lady for your kind and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Listen to this entire Wavy Crocodile speech and you will realize that you may have Southern roots.

https://youtu.be/3hgYb6E4f90

• Personally, I prefer the smell of bacon.

• It's hard to have a woman who smell good especially like vanilla. If I did have a woman that smell like you I'll be down town all the time. It would be hard for me to turn you down. I would be ready and prepared at all time.

• Absolutely.

• I love vanilla, how in the world are you smelling like vanilla... are you saying certain part of you, or just in general it is pouring through your pores.

I need to know the secret...

• Yeah anything but mositruzer cream smell yuck.

• There's this Vanilla-Something lotion my mom bought from Bath and Body Works I think, and it smells like half of the girls at my high school/middle school.
    Which = nostalgia.
    Which now = I like.

• No 😪😪

• Yes Boris, vanilla is a winner.

• Peach or Jasmine for me.

• Yes I do

• I don't know if it's vanilla or not, but when a woman is near me and there's a scent, it's smells sooo fucking good, holy. It's like I want to make out with her at that moment.

• I prefer no perfume at all.

• i have a fellow with strong vanilla scent and it makes me very horny.

• I hate the smell of vanilla period

• vote 'A'

• I don't know what vanilla smells like. I know what vanilla ice cream tastes like but that's the only vanilla I know.

What Girls Said 4

• I know I do. =)

• I love the smell of vanilla, cinnamon, and jasmine! <3

• I smell like vanilla half the time too

• It depends on your skin and odor. Guys and girls LOVE amber smell on my body. Everyone says it goes a long with my smell and character. So I guess you have to find the smell that suits you the best.