What does everyone think of this?

Is being tan more attractive to guys?

I think it's okay, as long as you don't over do it...

I prefer not to though.

I'd rather not develop skin cancer (: haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people prefer the exotic look dark skin is more attractive to light skined people and vice versa

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer porcelain doll like skin tones. As far as tanning goes, I don't understand the fascination with working so hard to obtain a skin tone that doesn't come naturally, especially considering the consequences of some of the ways people go about it.

• First off let me say that I prefer pale skin. It is way sexier to me for a girl to have skin white as whole milk. However I do not shy away from a tan woman. But spray tans are ridiculously tacky and unattractive. Please no.

• I don't mind either or, just as long as you don't look orange.

• I'm not too big on the practice, but I suppose it's all right on a person as long as it looks natural.

What Girls Said 4

• I love my skin color and its white as they come (although the burning sensation after the sun against my skin does not feel so good!)

• if it's done right, it can look very good

• Love it. Can't leave the house without putting fake tan on. Most people look much much better with a tan. And tanning doesn't mean you will get skin cancer. The majority of people sunbathe, yet they don't all get skin cancer. Same for people who use sunbeds, they don't all get skin cancer.

• Agreed. but, I'm doing a research paper on skin cancer now, and tanning beds & laying outside in the sun for long amounts of time are the leading causes of obtaining skin cancer.

• as look asi tlooks OK its fine