Should I wear this casual body con dress to school (picture below)?

The V neck is not that deep though. The sleeves are shorter but still looks about right. Should I wear this casual body con dress to school (picture below)?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, you have explained that it's not that revealing to just about every person who told you not to wear it - so you seem to really want to wear it. I do this all the time - look for permission when my mind is already set on something. As long as you're comfortable, I say go for it, have fun and feel good.

• I know but everyone seems to over exaggerate for some damn reason. I literally said it wasn't deep as in the picture. I'm more worried about it being a bodycon. I don't care about the cleavage part. That's like the only thing literally everyone focuses on and it gets so damn annoying.

• Okay, nevermind, I'm new here... If that wasn't obvious... I want to know if you wear it!

• No I'm not insecure. I just want to know if it will get a lot of attention. I don't want it to but I just want it to look nice and casual. I don't usually wear these types of clothes at school but I really like it. The school isn't that strict about it so I'm not worried about that.

What Guys Said 2

• Only if you want to imply: "im open for business"

• The one in the dress reveals more. Mine isn't that deep. No cleavage is showing at all.

• Try it out. you'll definitely turn heads i think though.

• only if you are the teacher. Too serious and adult and sexy in a serious way. i don't like it.

What Girls Said 16

• That's the kinda stuff people wear to the nightclub...

But if the V is not that deep and you can't see cleavage I guess it's fine, if the skirt is not far too short.

• Yeah there is no cleavage showing at all because the dress I own is not that deep. And yeah the skirt is not too short.

• They won't even let you wear spaghetti straps what makes you think you're gonna pull this off? You'll be digging clothes out of the lost and found two minutes after you step in the door.

• I know the picture made it seem revealing but the one I have does not have it that deep. Seriously it's not that revealing.

• That's not appropriate AT ALL.

• Of course if you do wear the dress please wear a tank underneath. Or it may come across as being sleazy.

• its too much for school

• I wore uniforms to school from 6th grade on up...

• I think that's a little dressy for school. I mean wear what you want, but that looks like a clubbing dress, not a dress for going to class.

• If it didn't have the chest thing in the middle, yes you could.
    You can't wear that. You know how schools get with dress codes..

• Super inappropriate for school. Unless you're going to wear jeans under it. That's not even going to cover your arse.

• I would wear a neon cami underneath to keep it a little more casual.

• Wear what you want. I see girls wearing things like that to school. Its not that revealing

• Um... I would not wear that... the dress isn't that bad but it doesn't hide your boobs at all

• It's still unflattering and weird looking.

• If the front is like that wear something beneath it

• Yeah I will. The v neck is not that deep though. The one above is a bit different from mine.

• That's not really casual and its definitely not appropriate for school

• If you want to get suspended. Go for it.

• HELL NAW... I don't know why most teens think its okay to wear this slutty stuff to school