Opinions on having a Triforce tattoo?

Opinions on having a Triforce tattoo?No, I'm not thinking of anything that stands out plain as day. I'm thinking of something that looks like the back of Twilight Princess Link's hand in the beginning of the game.
What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought about this myself, with my siblings, since we're three, you know one for each.. We probably won't do it though.

• Which would be yours? Wisdom represents me most by very far.

• Probably wisdom or courage, but for the sake of the game/series, my sister would be wisdom, I would be courage, and my brother, power.

What Girls Said 3

• Doooo itttttt!

• It certainly would be fun. I've been a LoZ freak pretty much my whole life, and dreamed of helping make more via working for Nintendo well over half of it.

• Whatever you like, I think it could look good depending on the location. Do it! :)

• "The location"?

• Oh, duh! The location of the tattoo. Stupid me. lol
      I'd have it where Link has it, except on my right hand because I'm right handed.

• I think that would look nice lol :)

• Weird. Turn off.

What Guys Said 2