Why would you say this guys?

there is a boy I have a super crush on so I baked him cookies that looked like fish. he loves fishing. he told me that he told his gram about me and she said I think she likes you why don't you take her out? why would he tell me this and not ask me out? doesn't he like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He was probably feeling you out, seeing how you'd react. (And I'd wager he does like you.)

If you want to be really quite forward, you could say "She's right; and you should!" or some such.

I'd bet he'll ask you as soon as he manages to talk himself into it. :)

What Guys Said 3

• If a woman baked me cookies, I would bake her a triple chocolate cake, a chocolate pie and cinnamon raisin bread all at once with a wedding ring!

Dammit all to hell! Why can't somebody be this interested in me(and not be illegally too young)!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Maybe he was asking you out? Either that, or he just thinks of you as a friend and was commenting on the fact that his grandmother thought what you did was cute.

• probably shy, you should have said something like "haha why don't you?" playfully, then suggest something really easy like coffee or movies with a group. don't worry I bet you'll get another shot soon ;)

What Girls Said 0