How can I go from sand blonde to light blonde?

I've been light blonde all my life but I went to the hairdresser to get rid off the yellowish another hairdresser caused and now I'm too dark. I'm sand blonde. I want to be so much lighter!! I'm freaking out for real. I've been crying because it's too dark aand I just want my hair back. I don't want to go to another hairdresser cause I don't trust them anymore. HOW do I do it myself? Bleach the shit out of my hair?

Sand/beige blonde

Most Helpful Guy

• put lemon juice with water on your hair and put it in the sun for 30 minutes, repeat this a couple times a week for several weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say do a hair colour remover treatment to lift the colour that's over your hair, it may take more than one treatment. Then you can try lightening it but I recommend you do so carefully so not to damage your hair. Coat your hair in coconut oil and try to use a violet-toned bleach with 30 developer. Try lightening in stages, don't just bleach the fuck out of it. After that, you need to get a toner (which is also violet) to neutralize the yellow-tones and brassiness that tends to occur with lightening. I recommend that once you get your hair to the desired colour you use a toning shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair from turning yellow.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Get a box of hair lightener (aka bleach) and purple toner. Use the bleach as directed then after you've washed it out use the toner to get rid of any brassy colours. Look up videos on YouTube, do your research on there.

• There are two things you can do; bleach it or use hair dye remover (the loreal one)
    If you are going to bleach it there are products from loreal you can buy at most drug stores from the Fetia collection or if there is a sally beauty supply near you go there and ask then what is the best bleach product to use.
    The dye remover will get rid of your color but it may look a little off because its made for people who dont like their hair dye job and want to dye it another color. So you may want to buy another box of hair dye too.

• Don't bleach the shit out of your hair. Why don't you go back to your original hairdresser and have them fix it? Your troubles started when you went to a new one.

• My original hairdresser moved and since then I've been switching around to find a good one but no one gets it right..

• Where has she moved?