Is it ok to wear a dress on a rainy night?

I'm going out on a date tonight and it is pouring outside all the way through the night. He is taking me out to dinner and I was wondering if it's ok to wear a flirty dress on a rainy night? Or should I stick with some nice pants?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wear the dress, either one is going to get wet and bare skin will dry off quicker than clothing. I've had the misfortune of getting stuck outside in a few downpours and sucked when I was wearing pants and they got soaked. When I wore shorts and got caught it wasn't quite as bad because either the sun would come out and dry my legs off or I could towel them off when I got home. So a dress probably would be better if you were to be stuck in a downpour for an extended period of time. Besides the practicality issue, I don't mind nice pants on a girl but a flirty dress will do wonders for me anytime. I think a dress looks nicer but I also like it because I can get a glimpse of her legs as well. You can't go wrong with a flirty dress.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry, I picked up on this question a day too late. As a guy, I'd feel flattered if a girl wore a great dress on a date, even if the weather was bad. A flirty dress with sexy heels can't be beaten in my opinion. Hope you had a good time.

• My date canceled! It's his loss!!

What Girls Said 5

• I'd wear pants, but that's me. I believe it would be fine if you wore a dress on a rainy night. Then he'll have to work harder to keep you dry. :D

• Either way, it's going to get wet. As long as the dress is not white, I don't see why not. This is just my opinion but, seeing a girl with dress with her long hair damped in rain is very sexy! Good luck on your date!

• I've done that before, the guy might ask you wonder (ask you) y you chose that option. but I usually tell them that it's only fair their date would aim to look as good as them. I'd say why not, if you like the dress and makes you feel comfortable, why not!, the guy will most likely try to cover you (flirty hugs. need I say more)

• Both sound good. And I agree with when-the-rain-fall. Either way both will get wet. I think, however, you should wear the dress because rainy date with a sexy classy dress is so hot and romantic.

Good luck.

• Wear the dress.