How much is 1/10 karots of diamonds worth if I pawned it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Pawning stuff generally fetches a much lower price than if you sell it yourself as they need to get it for cheap in order to turn a good profit when they resell.
    If you want to sell it the best bet would be to try an online website and get it valued at a jewelers.

• Hello! I can recommend you to check the service at https://pawnbat.ca/jewelry/ for such an information. It is a website about pawn shops where you can check the nearest shops and how much money can you get for your things. I guess, you will find it useful for you

What Guys Said 3

• No enough information, there is cut, clarity, value of the metal etc. But figure the running price at a pawn shop is about 10% of it's retail value so if the cost was $100 or so maybe $10.00

• Not much. Diamonds are intrinsically worthless. Pawn shops are packed with wedding and engagement rings, and they don't pay out well for more.

• Pawning is a secured loan. If you plan to sell, sell it, don't pawn it.

What Girls Said 0