Girls, which do you prefer: panty hose or tights under shorts?

I'm getting some pair of shorts for this summer and I really like the style of tights/panty hose underneath but I can't decide on which is the better deal

6

Most Helpful Girl

• That style was so popular when I was in 5th grade and I was the only girl who never wore tights under shorts because I thought it looked dumb.

But if you like it I'd probably say tights/leggings because pantyhose cover your feet and you might not want that unless you're wearing boots.

What Girls Said 5

• Tights bc hose are delicate and I'm too active , so they rip:)

I always wear tights bc I feel naked if I dint. I guess bc I'm always jumping around and I don't wear long shirts. I don't know tights feel a bit classier.

• I do both depending on the material and how hot it will be that day. I have fishnets, black pantyhose and black tights. The black tights to me are hot but pantyhose are sheer and coolest.

• Thoughts. Never tried panty hose

• Tights, or leggings work too! pantyhose are just not as comfortable. Stick with tights.

• Fishnets