Boyfriends hair?

So I like my boyfriend so much, and I'm not one the cares about looks but he recently just got this haircut and I feel bad saying I think it looks ugly and I don't like it because he looks like a different person but I know he isn't. What do I do? Should I tell him?

Most Helpful Girl

• And what do you accomplish by randomly telling him his hair looks like shit other than dealing a blow to his self esteem?

If he asks you if you like it, then you can say you feel like it doesn't suit his face.

But to just randomly be like "yo bebe I think you look like garbage with your new haircut don't ever do it again" is total shit

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Lol, just tell him you don't like it. My ex has beautiful long hair. I loved it (and still do). I told him that if he chopped it off into a buzzcut, I would hate it. Even if I didn't tell him and then he did, I'd let him know I didn't like the hairstyle.

• I like my boyfriend a lot too but recently he died his hair and it does NOT look good. So I told him. "I don't like it, I think you should fix it."
    He doesn't like it either so he's going to.
    If he DID like it the way it is, I woulda just dealt with it but I still woulda told him I didn't like it.

• You should first think about the fact if there is any way to fix the hairstyle. If not, that there is no real point in telling him. You can just jokingly tell him that you actually liked his previous hairstyle more, so that he doesn't cut it that way any more.

• There really is no point in telling him you could just say it subtely like this looks great but I prefer the other one. His hair is going to grow back in a few weeks and who knows you may actually grow to like the style.

• It's a bit late it's already gone.

• just wait a few weeks it will grow

• Be honest with him.

• But how do I be honest with him without being mean first of all, and without him thinking looks are all I care about?