Should I wear my running tights to yoga?

I told my girlfriend I would go to yoga with her. She told me to wear my running tights, which are extremely revealing. I'm kind of a shower down there and I don't want to be considered a pervert. Is it okay to wear something so revealing to yoga?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutley it's just yoga my mom's yoga class gets people in all different styles some in pajamas and others in tights. People really won't consider you a pervert for what you wear that would probably be too embarrassed to admit that they looked at you below the belt anyway. If anyone does say anything be prepared with a great come back that are the ones who are perverted not you then.

What Girls Said 3

• all you need to wear is something comfortable and allows movement

• Wear leggings.

• Or just wear regular shorts

What Guys Said 4

• Most guys, in a situation like that, don't get wood, even if they want it!!
    Surrounded by dozens of women in skin-tight things, showing all the details of their wonderful curves, how could you not, right?
    Kind of like being on a nude beach! You freak out, thinking I'm going to be sporting a flag pole, but when you get there, no. WTF?
    It sounds a lot more arousing than it is!!
    I took a 'kick-boxing' class from the Tae Kwon Do Instructor that I liked. I wore big, baggy shorts, and was int the back, knowing it was mostly women, and they would be wearing really sexy things!!
    We worked out, and I never felt what I was concerned about!! It was a workout, and I met them, and it wasn't any big deal.
    Wear what she wants you to, and don't worry! Even if you do get wood, nobody is going to call you out, and embarrass you, OK? some might even look, just to see what you have!!

• Go ahead. I wear my adidas tights with my adidas shorts over them and I run, go to yoga... I do everything in them they're so comfortable and flexible and the way that I rock them look good too.

Decondeck go to your yoga class with tights and enjoy yourself. If the girls are doing it why can't you?

• Just do it. She wants to show off your package. Let her.

• Sweat pants are cheap. Pick up a pair and wear those instead.