Are any of these heels sexy enough to pull a man in?

Are any of  these heels sexy enough to pull a man in ?

I will be wearing them weekly trying to meet a new man. Honesty Please. Also I Dont wear short skirts or shorts..

Most Helpful Guy

• Any of these could pull me in

Most Helpful Girl

• Those shoes are so unflattering. I'm sure you have nice feet and calves or whatever but those shoes make them look like sausages.

What Guys Said 12

• What is the point of heals, if you aren't wearing short skirts, or shorts?
    Some misogynistic d-bag came up with the concept of high heals to make your bottoms look nice!!
    Why wear these horribly uncomfortable things if you aren't accentuating the ASS-et that was intended?
    I HATE high heals and i think they mess up your feet!!!

• To be honest... I think your choose of shoewhere will mean fuck all to most guys if you dont look good / act good.

I think your focusing your efforts to attract a man in the wrong area, Because as i said.. Shoes alone are not going to get you a guy mate.

• The feet position looks painful, and the strings look tight. It looks like you're trying wayyy too hard.

Sometimes casual is the way. Depends on the man of course.

• They are all fine to me. I don't know about most guys but it wouldn't matter to me what you had on your feet (don't care).

• Yeah. The sound of heels hitting the floor in an empty hall is so sexy to me for some reason. Literally gets my dink hard everytime

• Honestly they look like they are cutting off circulation and very uncomfortable. Would be a turnoff for me.

• The only ones that I find
    attractive are the black ones.

• It wouldn't reel me in.

• First and second
    Looks hot ,,,, and painful , lol,,

• All hideous

• all of them gave me a boner ;)

• Yes the black heels look erotic. Red ones are also sexy.

What Girls Said 9

• They definitely look like they would hurt the hell out of my feet - between toes. O. o
    WHY would this be invented?

Maybe a man with a foot fetish.

• I don't like any of them, and they look like they're too tight around your legs and they're squeezing them too much. Also, I recommend going for closed shoes or at least peek a toe shoes, instead of these opened ones, they don't make your feet look good

• Personally I think they all look absolutely dreadful, tacky and slutty.
    However though it's whatever floats your boat!

• Try something a little more adventurous with the shoes like a wedge or an open toe pump. But really it's not the shoes that are going to make him like you ( it's women that notice that sort of thing ) , it's your personality and your looks.

• Black one looks the best, but they'd all need to be paired with night dresses

• The only ones I really like are the silver ones, and even then only for very special occasions.

• They look painful, why would you wear those? Not attractive at all.

• I like them a lot

• None of them look good.