Do you wear underwear at home?

Like boxer, panties or bra.. etc.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wear panties or a bra, but boxers, yes.

• Come on, really? No panties? Women have some nice soft fabrics. . . .:)

• @Kaylyne Yeah, some think it is a 'delicate' issue, but I'm a "Taurus" as a birth sign, and I just kind of say what I think!! I think 'Normal women' are going to have the worst experience with it, because most guys are like 'whatever'.
      Personally, I don't care much, I'm not caring, or looking, and they can just do, whatever, and it doesn't affect me much.
      I've seen enough dudes in the gym locker room in pink panties and girl clothes, and that's their deal, and it doesn't affect me. I've had guys looking at me, and I wonder, because I don't think I look that 'hot'. So what if they look and then go home and get off? Doesn't hurt me, or affect me!! Maybe some guy does that, and feels better, and the world is a better place. :) Doesn't affect me at all!!

• @SomeGuy37 I strongly believe in the saying that "What Goes On Behind Closed Doors Is Entirely Their Own Business" Live and let live.

What Girls Said 4

• Uhm, yes.

I do wear a bra and panties.

Haha.

• @42ndstreet Do I take it you don't wear boxers either? lol :)

• Staying nude in bedroom or at home roaming along if alone and/or with husband/bf is ok, rather "essential".

• of course i do haha

• Well I don't wear boxers!
    But I do wear a bra and panties.

• @42ndstreet Do I guess right that this was meant to be put under your own post to which I commented on?
      If so, am deeply relieved to see that am not the only girl here who doesn't wear boxers.
      I was beginning to think that maybe I was missing out on something! lol

What Guys Said 7

• I wear boxing trunks

• Im usually butt ass naked tbh. Still live with my family till I move out in the fall too so you could imagine how much that pisses them off.

• Yep
    Always

• Hahaha yes I mean I though pretty much everyone does?

• if im lounging at home ill wear a pair of loose fitting shorts and a pyjama t-shirt. no under wear, no socks. i dont like wearing them at the best of times let alone when im relaxing by myself.

• Yes I do

• I always wear underwear excpet while I'm showering and when I go swimming