How do you find your beautiful?

Bit of a weirdly worded question... basically what do you do/what is involved for you to feel beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel beautiful when I get my makeup perfectly even, or when I fit into a pair of jeans I couldn't fit into a few months ago. I feel beautiful when I let down my hair and see it flow around me, because it's my favorite part of myself. I feel beautiful when other people tell me I am.
    But I also feel beautiful when I manage to make someone go from crying to laughing with just one lame ass joke (my specialty). I feel beautiful when a little kid looks at my eyes and smiles really wide at me. I feel beautiful when I write out a poem that sounds absolutely amazing to me and that flows very well.
    I have two sides to my feelings of beauty; those which are superficial, and those which aren't.

What Guys Said 2

• Body, jawline, eyes, career, income, personality

• going to gym, eating healthy and keeping my personal hygiene good

What Girls Said 13

• I wear tight dresses that fit my figure and dance innapropriatley around in my room (stripping / attempting to be seductive ) while recording it. yes I know it's narcissistic but then I go and whatch myself later on on my I pad / laptop /cellphone. It works for me or I turn up the music and dance like a stripper infront of a mirror.

• Killer heels, makeup on point and my hair all dyed and looking sleek. Those things usually make me feel a little better about myself.

• After I go to the gym and I get dressed up... I feel good about myself. Also my boyfriend is always telling me I am beautiful.

• I like to take care of myself. I feel the most beautiful when I've done either of these :
    Gone running, working out etc then showered and am all fresh.
    Going out with friends and laughing.
    When a guy notices me or tells me they have a crush on me. (Pathetic, I know lol.)
    When I have a 'me' day, just making my body and face look the best.
    When I'm wearing new clothes or make up.

• Heels, good eye/lip make up, my boyfriend. All together or separately work.

• Keep myself fit.
    Wear flattering clothes.
    Do my hair and makeup.

• Working out and taking care of my body. I love my face and tits as well.

• Dressing up and taking care of myself :)
    shopping with friends

• *your beauty

• No clue, never felt or been called beautiful before in my life by anyone other than my parents.

• If you're beautiful you will know you are. 2. Guys will be all over you 3. Everyone wants to be your friend girls and guys. 3. Gay guys will want to be your friend

• I look in the mirror and know that I'm attractive :)

• Knowing my own strengths