What do you like to wear when you're alone at home?

I LOVE to wear large t-shirts and my cat socks. I feel adorable, which isn't normally something I feel (Considering I usually hide every part of my body in the presence of other people.) I also like to lounge around in baby doll lingerie (Not for sexual purposes, of course, just because it makes me feel small and adorable.)
What do you guys like to wear around the house, if you can say anything from regular outfits to disco suits?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweat pants and tshirt.

• Same.

• I live in india n we wear school uniform till we turn 18 and pass the school 😂

• Thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly my bfs t shirts. They are huge on me... so comfortable

What Guys Said 10

• the less the better (if weather allows for it)

• I'm never alone, but sometimes I wear skinny jeans normally I don't wear out but the material is softer than my other men's jeans. Besides that pajamas are the only other thing or in bed just underwear or nothing depending on the temperature.

• Boxer shorts or none, but if family come over, I'll be modest and put on some clothes, unless I've lived with you for a minute then I'd be like whatever don't look then, unless it's a woman of course. 😆

• My cousin (by marriage) and I just met about 9 months ago, and within a couple of weeks we were already watching netflix together in our underwear. 0 fucks given xD

• @KAIMisAmazing nothing wrong with that. I stopped wearing boxers around my fam, because I got tired of my sister and my 18 year old neice staring.

• Sis is 37.

• A real man is always naked when he is home alone.

• I love to see my girl wear my tshirts! Yes it looks really cute! I feel like kissing on her cheeks for hours! N without her bra on 👅 I love to hug her that way and also she feels so comfy like that 🙂💞

• I like to wear baggy clothes

• Not speaking for nobody else, im a guy and I ware. nothing as much as possible. if I didn't have kids I would be naked most of the time. but I like the way i look. go figure.

• Nothing.

• Nada mucho

• Well when I'm home alone I like to take off My shirt and socks and relax in shorts or boxers

What Girls Said 12

• Usually just panties, sometimes I'll throw on a t-shirt. But before anyone gets excited, these are my old cotton stretched out bikini underwear that I've had since I was twelve, and the shirts are usually ones I get for free for attending events. So chic.

• Absolutely nothing.

No, sweats and a shirt normally. Comfy.

• I like wearing a large T-shirt with no bra on when I'm home and be in stockings and socks too. I like to feel comfortable, and also I'm usually too lazy to get fully dressed when I'm at home.

• whenever m alone, i prefer wearing only large t-shirts and, no undergarments. sometimes normal t-shirts and panties. feels fresh ;)

• I have my fav shorts & a t shirt.

• A bathrobe.

• Pajama shirts, fluffy short shorts, fluffy socks, and blankets!

• Yoga pants and baggy shirts.

• a large t-shirt

• Tshirts and short pants :)

• Loose fitting clothes. Shorts mostly

• T shirt underwear hair in curlers