What do you of this jacket? Is it worth the price?

There's this app where you could buy used clothes from people and I found this one jacket I'm intersted in (bench jacket), she's selling it for $35 so what do you think about it? Does it look good? Should I get it? Is it worth the price?

We're meeting up in a public place (the mall) so I'm gonna make sure there's nothing wrong with it before I buy it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There is only one problem with second hand clothes online. You can't check the condition of it before you buy it. What it it has holes in the armpits or inside the lining? Just something to think about.

• We're meeting up in a public place (at the mall) to buy it so I'll make sure to look it over and stuff before buying it!

• Oh ok thats good. then it looks like a good deal.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 2

• From someone who's working in a "big brand" warehouse, judging by the shape of the threads, the zippers and the overall looks, It has my vote. Although, do yourself a favor and get it cleaned before you put it on.

• No thrift shop 79cents yo.

• 79 cents? Where can I find one for that price? :0

What Girls Said 3

• I think thats a good price for it. Have you seen the prices on other jackets? Its crazy. Id buy it.

• I wouldn't get it but that might be because I'm such a cheapskate haha

• looks ugly.. especially the quality of the material looks bad.