Do I wear too much makeup?

I wear foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara. I really like making my eyes pop so I put black eyeliner and mascara that lengthens and makes my lashes thicker. I put light eyeshadow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural way is the best..

less eyeliner and mascara will do for everyday look

but..if you want to know if you put on too much makeup, hug someone with a white shirt

if you see your foundation, eyeliner marks, or your eyeshadow in their shirt..thats how you know..

What Guys Said 3

• Some makeup is attractive, but if there is makeup all over... eyes, cheeks, lipstick, etc. That is a big turn off. Natural looks with a little bit of makeup is best. Lots of makeup basically hides your true appearance. You don't want that.

• lesson number 1 guys don't like seeable makeup

lesson number 2 natural look is much better

lesson number 3 I'm not lying about the first two

lesson number 4 I know what I'm talking about

lesson number 5 makeup doesn't enhance beauty, commercials on makeup are brainwashing to make you think your ugly when your not

• Make-up should whisper, not shout.

What Girls Said 4

• i don't think that's a lot of make up that's what I wear every time I wear make up but if you wear a lot of eye liner and mascara use nutral eye shadows to lighten the look and change it up for partys or when going out like a smoky eye

• I think girls look the hottest without any make up at all. the natural look seems the hottest :)

• Well it really just depends on the occassion and how much makeup you're putting on. If it's just for school, then maybe it would be a bit too much makeup. However if you're going out to dinner or to a club persay then it would be absolutely appropriate. Just don't cake it on, that's gross.

• Nope. As long as you don't have make up lines and your blend well and your foundation is the right color for you, then you should have no problem.

• its not how many products you wear, its about how the final result looks