High waisted jeans, shorts and skirts?

I've heard mixed views on the high waisted style so I want to find out the results from a poll on here. ^^

---

High waisted jeans, shorts and skirts?

• Great trend
  • Awful trend

Most Helpful Guy

• Taylor Swifts entire image is based on being pure or focusing on her career rather than her personal life or having relationships and her style sort of reflects that as well.

Her waist high skirts and jeans have that sort of I'm not trying to show too much because I'm not a slut attitude. I think other girls may have a similar mind set.

As a guy I can't stand it lol. Why as a woman would you want your pants to up to the point where your belly rolls are when you sit down. Not saying everyone has this issue but seriously? Hips and bellies are amazing.

What Guys Said 9

• High waist are awful and so are "bootcut"/70-s-styled pants. Breaks my heart that these trends are just becoming more and more popular. in my opinion a female's sex appeal is significantly lowered when wearing these things.

• Generally a great trend. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE high waisted yoga tights omg, so fucking hot. But high waisted jeans can be mom-ish.

• I hate the first ones, cause I hate that color, but the others I do like, especially the skirt. I love the skirt.

• I personally don't like the look.

• I like em

• yup, like them!

• the shorts look funny.

• I mean sometimes it shows of their ass even more and sometimes it make them look like baloon

• Awful trend.

What Girls Said 10

• look nice but wouldn't wear them

• I really like it <3 Just feels really comfy.

• The shorts and skirts are cute when high-waisted, but not the jeans in my opinion

and I just hate the feel of high-waisted clothing, it bothers me

• I like it. They're flattering and are generally comfier. Low rise clothes tend to either ride up or fall down a bit on me which can get really annoying. High waisted clothes will just rest on my hips and I don't have to worry about having to adjust it throughout the day.

• great trend! but hard to find

• Soooo awful but maybe I'm behind the times as I'm in my 40s

• HIgh legged jeans are awful to me. skirts are ok.

• High waisted clothing is good, I see nothing wrong with that trend.

• love it

• I don't like it for myself. I end up looking like boobs on legs. The life of a woman with an F cup.