Girls, Please help?

This is so weird but I was just wondering how do girls bikini line look so good? Mine is an absolute mess and I always end up getting razor bumps and to keep hair away I have to shave like everyday. I know this is weird but can I please have advice. It's coming up to the summer and during the summer we go down to our house in the country which is right beside the beach. Thank you so much

3

What Girls Said 3

• Razor bumps happen to everyone!! Is your razor old? I recommend getting a razor just for your bikini line. Also make sure you are using lots of shaving cream. One thing I also recommend is that after you shave let the area calm down for a little and don't put on underwear/ pants. Sometimes the irritation from fabric causes bumps. Lotion also helps too 😊

• Bikini wax. But honestly if you shave just around the bikini area, most likely no one will really notice the razor bumps. You just notice them since its your body and are more aware about it.

• Oh really ok. I'm quite shy though so I don't think I'd be able to get a bikini wax tbh 😂😅 lame I know

• Have the hair professionally removed at any hair removing salon just ask for a bikini/Brazilian wax