Girls do you prefer round toe or pointed toe shoes and guys which do you like the look of more?

• Round
  • Pointed

Most Helpful Girl

• At my size (11.5-12 in US sizes), any unnecessary length -- such as the extra length inherent in the point of a pointy shoe -- has an uncanny way of making my shoes look like kayaks stuck up on posts at low tide.

That, and, shoes that come to a sharp point in the front just scream "bitchy" to me. Can't put a finger on it, but... yeah. Yeah. Lol.

And, I am neither smooth nor amazingly coordinated... and a sharp point leaves visible evidence when you stub it against a stair/wall/other vertically oriented item. Which is especially likely to happen because the pointy shoes are longer than all my other shoes.

Just all kinds of no.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer round. Not sure why.

• The last thing I look at is the toes lol

• Pointed seems slimmer and thus sexier

What Girls Said 4

• Round, pointed makes me think of 30 year old women who need to get laid who work as a bitchy laywer or accountant etc

• round toe!! its more comfy than the pointy ones

• It depends on my outfit Im wearing but I like pointy but not too pointy because those look funny.

• Round