Do you own a Hair Dryer?

Do you own a hair dryer? I'm not going to judge you guys LOL
My second oldest sister doesn't own one :( and I needed one when I was staying over at her house over the weekend. Now i'm thinking of getting her one when it's her birthday hehe (*^_^*)

Do you own a Hair Dryer?

• Yes! I love it!
  • Nope. Le sticking my head out the car window dries my hair
  • I use a leaf blower to dry my hair Do you own a Hair Dryer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually my hair is a bit long to the middle of my neck so when i take a shower in a cold morning i have to use hair dryer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those ghd dryerd are awsome i have one at home and seval inuse at my salon along with all the straighteners and curling wands. Well worth the money i can sell them at a good price to clients aswell

• They are pricey ':) but i think it's worth the money if you want to invest in something excellent!

• You get what you pay for with ghd as aposed to brands like sasoon which ar pricey but lack ellegance and dont last as awell

• very much true!

What Guys Said 34

• I use a leaf blower to dry my hair. LOL jks when you have hair as short as mine you don't need a hair dryer. :P

• It would be just a tad bit redundant...

• Nope my hair dries pretty much like this guy's.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...e-a903-27bec7854e3a.gif

• Wait... there are people DONT own one or at least have one in the house? Do they not have other things like... irons or toilet paper?

• Yes Toasty! Like my sister for example LOL I feel like she's a hippy :P

• Oh goodness sis, the poor dog in option C :o :o
    Don't tell me you dry your rabbit and dog with a leaf blower? Do they love it?

• I dry Bingo and Flopsy with my hair dryer hehe XD they love it. Bingo will just plop his bum on his towel after a bath and let me tend to his needs :P and I put Flopsy on his towel when some rain has fallen on him and he was too lazy to find shelter outside. I put him in his Hutch but I dry him up with my hair dryer so his more warm and comfortable XP lucky animals I think dear brother

• Hahaha that sounds great sis - they're spoilt by mommie :D :D

• They are too spoilt dear brother! XD

• I never used one. Don't need it.

• I shave my head... not much ise for one. But I'm sure that one of the people in the house has at least one.

• Yeah I do. Use it every morning.

• I do. It's a great tool for melting down old hot glue, so you can remove it safely without damaging the surface it's stuck on. It's great. That's really the only reason I've got one.

• To remove hot glue? lol i never heard of that, but that's cool that you use one as a handy tool

• yes of course. ain't no one got time to wait for hair to dry and then put product in it. But get it for her now, since you need it.

• I use to blow dry my hair when I was 13 and emo and I used to straighten my hair. that's a time in my life that I don't like to look back on lol

• Wait I didn't really answer the question. Yeah I think I still have it, but I haven't used it

• thanks for eventually answering my question :) hehe but you know if you want to use it sometime, it is there to use it which is cool

• Yes, but I mostly just use it to dry my underwear after masturbating.

• Never used one :P
    Can't be arsed.

• that's a flashy blowdryer. I just use those cheap ones. Does the same thing for me. Mainly use it cause the towel gives me a lot of breakage and I'm growing out my hair

• I don't personally own one, no. I just towel dry my hair and I'm good for the day. I never even used a blow dryer now that I think about it haha.

• Wife does I have used it , also the dog loves it after a bath

• haha my dog loves it after a bath too! It's quite cute

• I own one, maybe two, but I have absolutely no idea where they are.

• I like how you own a couple but don't know where they are :P hehe

• I do but I use it for my forge.

• Hair is too short for one

• don't use one, gel job

• Yes definitely can't do my hair without it

• I have one... but i use it to help get price stickers off my games lol :P

• hahahaahahah that dog in option c

• I just use a towel. My hair is short, anyway.

• Yes I do have one and if that's the one you own.. DAM you fancyyy

• I dont even own much hair never mind a dryer lol

• no, i just let my hair dry without a hairdrier i think it will damage your hair.

• No, my hair is quite short anyway so I just wait until it dries.

• I don't even own a comb...

• Nah I would rather not ruin my hair with heat damage

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 41

• i do =] it's nothing special but damn when i blowdry my hair, you SERIOUSLY see the africa in me, no lie. the biggest afro is the result. i have to show y'all someday lmao.

• I use one in rare occassion!

• I get just enough water off to not have water drip down my back. From there, it's two pigtails or a loose bun.
    I can't put heat on the future curly mane!

• I would love curly hair! ahah this is coming from someone who has straight hair XD

• That looks like a good hairdryer, and I definitely own one with my hair, hah. It'd take hours to dry otherwise.

• Yeah haha it's crucial when your hair is super long and takes 2 DAYS to dry naturally haha

• Yes, but I wish I had a better one. lol

• Yep I use it almost every morning

• i don't use heat on my hair.. i let my hair air dry... but hey its a nice gift idea for your sis :)

• Yes, I have one but I still just air dry my hair most of the time cos im too lazy :P
    It's good to have one for when I need/want to use it tho. And I think it'd make a nice gift for your sister :)

• HAHA I get to lazy to where if it was sunny outside i'd sit outside and let the sun dry my hair XP but if i'm in a hurry i have to blow dry it.. and thank you! I hope she does like it

• currently have 3 but dont use them often cause i get an afro

• I use it only when I straighten my hair

That's a nice blow dryer, I'd be happy if my sis gave me one

• Yes. I have one. It comes in handy when I don't feel like waiting 4 hours for my hair to dry on its own.

• Yes, I do own. I love the ghd hair dryer by the way, it's good quality, I'm sure your sister will be very happy with it. :)

• Yes I have a hair (I call it blow) dryer.

• I own one but rarely use it... otherwise :
    i60.servimg.com/u/f60/12/50/74/10/76057_11.jpg

• nope, I already look like a lion lol. If i use one of those, it would just be a whole different level haha unless I straighten my hair with it, which i dont know how to do and i can't be bothered, takes ages haha

• I love your natural curly hair! It looks awesome! I try curling it, then best I can get is very very loose waves 🙈 Haha

• hahah thank u! :)
      but straight hair is so cool, it moves with the wind and all lol so dramatic :P and yours looks pretty awesome, so long :o

• Like the patent commercials? They have the actor flick and wave there hair around? Haha and thanks lovely :)

• I have one but I never use it at all.

• Yeah but I dont use it.
    I hate blow drying my hair.

• naww why? It doesn't cooperate?

• My hair is naturally curly. The Internet hasn't seen a pic like that lol. It makes my hair very puffy and frizzy. Also damaging too, and don't need it when i already straighten it all the time because of how curly it is haha. Also I don't know why, but it makes me too hot. I literally start sweating when I do it hahaha weird

• You start sweating when doing it too? lol i don't think that's weird at all :)

• I definitely own one lol. I use it about twice a week.

• Yeah I own one, but I hardly use it. I like letting my hair dry naturally, when I use a hairdryer it just makes my hair puffy and shit, but that's just me.

• I'm sure I have one laying around somewhere, I'm just too lazy to use it. I usually put a fresh towel on my pillow and go to bed.

• lol no i airdry but i was tempted to click the 3rd cuz of that dog

• My mum has one
    But my hair Nd hair dryers don t go along so well😂

• I own two, and I often use it.

It makes my hair look better.

• I dont use them. The only time i would is if i have to leave within and hour and 30 minute and my hair isn't dry

• Yeah i got a cheaper one than what is pictured above but it is good but barely ever use it. You should buy her a hair dryer :)

• I have a hair dryer

• Vote B. I own three + two hair straighteners and rarely use any.

• I have one but I usually just let my hair dry on it's own.

• Yes I own a white hair dryer

• More from Girls
    11