I need a corset?

I need a corset?

I need ıt for my belly are that kind of corsets good? would it disturb me ıf ı wear a skinny jean?
and would the nude one show off under a see through (but not too much just a little bit) tshirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• >> I need ıt for my belly

Nah, you don't

>> are that kind of corsets good?

No

>> would it disturb me ıf ı wear a skinny jean?

Yes

>> and would the nude one show off under a see through (but not too much just a little bit) tshirt?

Probably

Most Helpful Girl

• These aren't corsets, they're shapers. I imagine they would help with your belly, if that's your problem and would be minimally visible.

• oh thank you corset is the closest word we use for the sharpers in my language sorry for wrong usage

• No worries. Corsets have metal boning and a different shape.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• id never wear them under jeans. u have no idea how uncomfortable they can get lol.
    if u have a form fitting dress, that's the only time i'd recommend it. plus ur too young for them anyway, dont sweat it. flaunt them jeans baby girl =]

• nah, you don't need a corset, people won't even notice. If you want to do something about your belly fat, you have to eat healty (every day a piece of fruit and vebgetables) and work out. Casey who has some good workout videos on her youtube channel