Bra Size!

Do girls like it when you ask their bra size?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not unless you know them very, very well. I mean, if you've been dating this girl for months and want to surprise her with lingerie...But you'd still be better off sneaking a look in one of her bras and not actually asking her. I know very few women who are happy with their bra size (myself included), so it's often a very touchy subject.

So: no, unless she's invited you to go bra shopping with her or something.

What Girls Said 21

• No. It's personal. How would you like it if we discused the size (or lack of size) of your bulge?

• Well... I personally think it depends how well you know this girl!

It's definitely not a first date topic of conversation anyway :)

But yeah.... especially for girls who feel they are under average (OR over average) it's a topic best not played with as girls can get VERY self conscious over these things and questions will pop up like "he must not like my size" and "what if he doesn't find me attractive because of my size?"

=]

• If you're like really really close with her, and you know she won't mind, go right ahead. But other than that no.

Also, like if you've been dating for quite a while (whatever you're definition of "quite a while" is) and you wanna surprise her with some lingerie or something, then go ahead and ask her, if she gets offended, you'll have to tell her why you're asking.

• do you want to get smacked? you NEVER ask girls their measurements whether it's weight, bra size, waist size or height. I mean think about it. do you want girls asking you what size your penis is? didn't think so!

• I don't mind but it is kinda rude!

• Ah no. Would you like it if a girl asked if she could take a ruler to your penis?

• Um no?

How would you feel if we could actually see your package better and obviously tell how big it is yet still ask you just to put you on the spot?

Yeah not fun.

• Ask away I'm comfortable with my Body and there's no reason for me to be ashamed about not being hung like a horse. Actually they do make things that you place around the "package" to lift it up. The only reason it isn't seen that well is because of gravity and the way we were designed to be comfortable in our pants. I've actually got a question for you.....Would you like it if your Ovaries stuck to your leg when it gets hot out?

• it depends on the girl.

i personally don't mind or care if a guy asks me,

it used to bother me, but I'm so used to it now that it doesn't even phase me.

but it's not smart to ask a girl if you barely know them,

if you really wanna know, make sure you know her enough!

• Wow all these people say no and that it is bad and you will get smacked etc. Well really it depends on the girl. I personally get asked that all the time because mine are big and I really don't care it's actually kind of flattering because they are looking but it just depends on the girl. However apparently the majority say no so just to be safe I guess I wouldn't.

• For me, it's a matter of having some self respect. it's like asking a guy how big he is. unless he's my bf, I'd never ask that kind of question to a random stranger or even close friends. not only is it embarrassing but it's also a bit insulting. have a bit of courtesy and decency.

• Real mature. It's a matter of opinion if I have no problem with it then that is my choice and you should respect that other people have different opinions. And I do have courtesy and decency I don't go flashing guys or something :)

• I don't. That's invasion of privacy! ? Admire from afar.

• NO especially when you hardly know the person, it means they have only one thing on their mind.

• honestly I doesn't bother me at all

i have large boobs for only being 16 and I know it

so of course guys are gonna stare and wanna know my size and if I like them enough or trust them enough ill tell them

• N-O no.

• NO!

• No!! That is so personal.

• It's not really that bad. I'm only 13 and I know I have big boobs for my age. Unless the girl is incredibly insecure, or someone who doesn't know or like you, I don't see it as a problem.

• Don't ask a girl this unless you really know that she won't mind, and you two are really close!

• No...it puts some girls on the spot and it's not nice.

• No!

• NO you pervert!

• No!

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah this was a dumb-ass question. Notice that damn near EVERY girl and guy agrees, don't ask personal questions like this until you've had sex, and even then, if you're looking to buy her some lingerie, it's a much better idea to just read the tag and find out. I don't know you man, but I can tell you that you've got a long way to go, Kyle

• Okay, just a couple of little questions for you. Did you perhaps ask a girl this and then wonder where you got the red hand print on the face from? Did you forget what day of the week it was, or even what a week was?

personally, I don't know of a single girl that would leave a guy standing after asking this question. That may just be only the girls that I know, but judging from these responses here, it isn't. Get real.

• Dude wtf?!?! I'm not sure if this would be on the same level or not..but do you like it when a girl asks how big your dick is? and why would you think she would ask that? Unless the chick has been like your long term girlfriend, I'm assuming you should never ask that question... lol I can see why you asked this anonymously XD

Lol here's another question you should ask once you knew their bra size: " would a girl be offended if I suggested they should get implants?" BAHAHAHAAA!! XD... dude.

• You are not smart, never ask that.

• No! Its a very personal question, and offensive to some, if not all, women.

• One time I guessed what a girls bra size was and I was right it was a D!

Wow I should go to college for this!

• Dude! That's like the funniest question (no offense to ya) I've ever heard. But man, I'm too scared to ask any girl 'bout that. If its my girlfriend, then I'm scared I might lose her or get smacked by her. If its a girl just a friend, then I don't wanna get killed yet. I think when it comes to my girlfriend, then I'll find out their bra size late at night ya know what I mean.