Why are all the hair color questions about blondes vs. brunettes, what about?

redheads, black hair, and other hair colors

it seems they get left out, because there fairly rare, and black hair girls seem to be attracted to me, while I'm attracted to red. so... yeah why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it just depends on where you live and a lot of girls have black hair, blond hair is naturally more rare. :) but I think all colours of hair are great. I have dated guys blond or black or brunette. I haven't dated a red head though.

• =\ Maybe that's why you've had so many problems! =P

What Girls Said 7

• Stereotypes, really. Except for it's been proven true that redheads are more promiscuous. If a lot of black haired girls are attracted to you, it's probably because you either have blond hair or black hair. People either like someone who looks the same as them or the total opposite.

• rairity. probably goes without saying that redheads and black haired people are generally good looking, or so I think so. maybe you had a past life with a beautiful redhead, who knows. I think a lot of poeple go for people with some similiar physical qualities, with the few exceptions, like yourself .

• Actually, I've liked guys with brown hair, blonde hair, black hair, and red hair.

My favourite is red hair, but hair colour isn't a very good characteristic to base relationships and friendships on, so if I like someone I don't care what colour hair hey have.

• brunette simply means dark hair, not just brown, so black hair would be included. Also, black hair isn't rare. it's the most common hair color in the world. I guess people leave out redheads cause they really are rare so you don't often have to choose between a redhead and someone with another hair color

• idk either

hair color doesn't really matter. if your attractive then your attractive. there is a sentiment that blonds are supposed to be hottest but that's all hype, there are ugly blondes too just like any other hair color. all that matters if the color flatters your skin tone and it looks decent

i have black hair and I love it

• Something about me, black haired girls are attracted to, no idea why

• Probably the fact that you have darker hair. I am rarely attracted to guys with light colored hair

• Interesting

• Not sure. I love redheads too though.

• When people talk about brunettes they actually mean people with dark color hair so black hair would be considered as a brunette but I'm not sure about red heads... but good question

What Guys Said 5

• No offence intended, but who really cares?

I'm certain that people don't try to leave them out, but like you said, it's the fact that Blonde and Brunettes are more commonly known.

~ ArtistBBoy

• I don't know. My favorites get left out all the time though, regardless of how you use brunette. I know brunette can be used to describe people with 'dark' hair in an all encompassing description. However, most people I know make the distinction between brunette and black. Redheads, for the win for me, though.

• Where are all these women, who apparently are showing all the love for redheaded men? Surely they are not around here=\

• black hair and red heads I don't find that attractive. every once in a while there's one that catch my eye but otherwise I'm more for the brunette

• Booo I have black hair jerk

• Oooh now dark red it is hot when someone says red you think ginger. but dark red I kinda do find attractive

• It's just an opinion lmao the guy is just saying what kind of hair he finds the most attractive. It's probably not that he'd never in his life go out with a redhead, just that when he pictures his ideal girl she has brunette hair.

• idk, I think people just like like blonds and brunettes alittle more then any other colors, my girlfriend is a red head and I love her hair (though I don't have a thing for reds) and she wouldn't change her hair color ever

• because it's the rivalry like dodgers vs giants. I personally love redheads though.