Have you had plastic surgery? Would you admit having one?

if you ever had to go undergo plastic or cosmetic surgery, would you ever admit to people and tell them what you had done?

Most Helpful Girl

• YEP, I'm not afraid to deny it! I've had 3 nose jobs.

The 1st one was to repair my nose from a car accident, because I couldn't breathe

The second was to look better. My nose before looked like a penis

The 3rd was purely cosmetic. I had my nostrils cut and reshaped because I thought they looked a little weird.

(if you haven't realized by now, I'm a little bit of a perfectionist on my nose. Just on my nose, and I'm not vain or anything.)

I think that if plastic can help improve your confidence, then why not. It changed my life, I cried all the time and went through life feeling ugly and worthless, now I'm a lot happier. You have a problem when you see plastic surgery as the only way to feel beautiful and pretty. Its a double edged sword and a risky thing to do just to look good.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i don't think I could get one done unless it was reconstructive surgery like say if I got some really big and visible scars from an accident then yeah I'd get that fixed. I have nothing to hide so if someone asked me if I got anything done I'd just tell them the truth.

• i would admit it defiantly why hide it its nothing to be ashamed of but I don't have any as I wouldn't waste my money on it be honest its not as big here in ireland as it is other places

• Nope. Firstly, too much hassle to go through the pain and the money. Secondly, its not like I'm gonna walk around naked or have critics around me to judge my body - I am fine the way I look now.

• Heck no! I'd rather just use make-up and leave it at that.