Which look do you honestly prefer?

Honestly. Don't just click the natural look because it's somehow "right" or that it'd make you seem like a better person. And GUYS would you rather go out with a girl that wears little to no makeup or a full face of makeup everyday?

• NATURAL NO MAKEUP OR A BIT OF NATURAL MAKEUP and i'd rather go out with a girl that wears little to no makeupWhich look do you honestly prefer?
  • FULL FACE OF MAKEUP and i'd rather date a girl that wears lots of makeup 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...e44b598c4fb3176bdeb7d.jpgWhich look do you honestly prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• "NATURAL NO MAKEUP OR A BIT OF NATURAL MAKEUP and i'd rather go out with a girl that wears little to no makeup" cuz that's what im attracted too it seems..

Most Helpful Girl

• Vote A = I ALWAYS like natural beauty. No nasty surprises. What u see = what u get.

Bi girl right here

What Guys Said 6

• Why is this a serious question, if I may ask? really? I mean compel me to answer, please! I understated the part where you say "Don't just click the natural look because it's somehow "'right' or that it'd make you seem like a better person." But somehow I'm specious that not everyone followed that rule! lol! Why else would make-up companies still exist? haha!

• I have no idea. depends on her. What I really want is to see her feeling vibrant and good about herself. If she does that without makeup, awsome!

• the natural look id say because after wearing make up for a while it starts forming cracks and other blemishes on your face which take even more skin care products to get rid of the problem.

• Actually that natural no make up pic of Emma is actually a lot of makeup to make it look natural or at least Photoshoped

Men prefers natural real natural looks

• No. She has no eye makeup or lipstick on. Jsut a bit of foundation. Yes its photoshopped quite a bit but i bet she looks really beautiful and the same without photoshop and no makeup

• Im just curious as to what bothers you about her face?

• She reminds me of a girl I hate like exact looks lol

• I'd rather a girl that naturally looks like B. Hey, a guy can dream dammit.

• Lol she's had so much surgery she's the fakest girl out there

• well he gave his honest opinion, so you dont have to be negative about her. plastic surgery made her happier

• @lovelywiz - touché, and maybe now she can find a clown to love her.

• Neither of those chicks are my type to be honest.

What Girls Said 2

• they're both wearing makeup. just different styles.

• You chose an extreme case of a full makeup face lol