Why is it that only white guys date me?

i don't know why I am very tall and silly I have pink turquoise and black hair?!?! but black guys don't really like it why?!?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're only value is the color of your hair then why would any guy bother?

Get your head out of the superficial topics of hair color, body shape, etc, and you'll SEE why men choose the women they choose...

We chase women with seductive/receptive/submissive personalities.

Pay attention to a beautiful woman who men chase and you'll see that it's not how she looks that draws men in, it's how she makes those men feel when with her.

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe they think you styled your hair a certain way in order to attract white men?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe because you're white-washed perhaps? Guys don't really look at hair color when choosing a girl. Perhaps black guys do like it but aren't attracted to other parts of you. You could just live in a white neighborhood and there's not a lot of black guys to begin with.

• You don't have to date white men. You can find the right guy for you.

• You have an alternative (punkish/scene type) look that most black guys don't go for.

What type of black guy do you want?

If you wanna increase your chances of attracting black guys you might wanna change your style. But if that is a part of you then don't change for someone else...IDK but most black guys prefer long straight hair without all the colors. Unless they go for the hoodrat look but I don't see too many black guys liking the alternative look