Girls, fashion advice. Is it okay for a short girl to wear knee length pencil skirt?

like this:
My friend told me that i can pull this off coz my legs' shape are nice... but im short. like short short. haha!

Also, are these clothing should be worn with cardigan? she said it is really sexy so.. im kinda hesitant to wear it...

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its a nice classy style!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's totally fine, considering I'm short and wear pencil skirts... haha. Maybe I'm biased. :P

• It all depends on your total body ratio's. Why not if makes you more sexy. But your hips and shoulders should be in proportion.

• yea, this is what im thinking, that is why short girls should wear above the knee skirts.. but i was hoping pencil skirt would be an exception hehe

• You can always try to photoshop a pic of you to see how it looks on your body

• I don't see why not. A cardigan could make it more modest, or accentuate the sensuality of it depending on how you're trying to dress.

• Just wear it, you'll look nice. If it still makes you feel uncomfortable, don't wear it. Confidence and comfort are way sexier than any kind of shirt.

• i want to be confident in it. It's just that you know those times when what you think of it might actually be the opposite in reality. You feel good about it but it actually isn't...

• If you feel good in it, you'll look good in it. As lomg as it's nithing extreme. This isn't extreme. Rock the skirt girl!