Hey I'm new here and this is my 1st question. Can someone's clothing change your opinion of their attractiveness?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. Its complicated.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...07f271793f.jpg

I am sure this woman is attractive, however the outfit she's parading with makes her look like straight out of a Dr Seuss book. she's unattractive right now but at the end of the day those clothes will come off and she won't look like a child's imaginary friend. She would look like a big boy's imaginary friend, if you know what I mean.

• Yes she's very pretty but your right! Although I wasn't thinking of that kind of clothing when asking the question lol

• @ asker I think this logic applies to normal clothing as well lol while on the tube I see a lot of attractive women in unappealing outfits but I dont think to myself "man she's ugly". she's just unattractive right now, but attractive in the long run, if that makes sense xD

@HelloEveryone123456 No lol, I dont think people wear that unless they wanna strike fear in their enemies.

• Id they wear bad clothes. Does that put you off then though?

Most Helpful Girl

• look, i mean it doesn't sway me tooooo much unless it's on some kinda extreme where say, his clothes look a bit dirty, he wears the same outfit A LOT or something like that. not too picky when it comes to fashion, but i won't lie, a well-dressed man is always a bonus.

What Guys Said 7

• Only a little physically, attractiveness is mainly in the face and clothes can only enhance the body (a tight fitting little black dress for example).

However a well dressed woman is enormously attractive mentally because it oozes confidence, sophistication and maturity - women who can dress sexy without resorting to showing too much skin would be an example of all of these. Generally If she picks her outfit correctly and appropriate to the setting, it shows she has put some thought into it and cares about how she looks.

• Yes. Clothing says a lot about a person, so it definitely affects attractiveness.
    Girly clothing is the best.

• Sometimes yea. Like if a girl is sporting a hot dress and she is likely to turn more heads than if she wore just casual clothing.

• Yes, i love girly girl and athletic styles

• Their attractiveness at that given time, yes. But what someone wears or does not wear is never a deal breaker for me.

• Maybe
    Depends on the style or types of clothes she wears

• Yea you're clothes are terrible...

What Girls Said 1

• Yes and no. No because some people are already born very attractive. Yes because there are those who aren't very picky about their clothes. In other words, people view them as "plain"(if you get what I mean). I know someone who always puts her hair up on a ponytail or a bun, always wears jeans and hoodies.. Then one day she actually tried. She looked really nice.