How to remove blackheads?

I've tried several things but they never work, please tell me a remedy that you have actually tried yourself and worked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid touching, like REALLY make sure not to
    Wash your face twice a day, once in the shower and once before bed
    I've got one overnight, then got rid of it over the next night by doing that. Sometimes it'll take two nights though...

From what I've tried there's no real magic overnight solution, unless you just have luck or good skin I guess.

If you're not talking about your face and/or you're talking about a big group... good fucking luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just run the water until it's as hot as possible and then wet a cloth squeeze it just enough that it's not dripping but it's still pretty wet and throw that on my face. Then I redo the same thing except this time I'll put it on a specific small part of my face hold it there for a few secs and then I get to squeezing.

A steamer can also help if you have one. Instead of pressing your clothes though just plug it up and let get hot steamy and do it's things and it'll be easy to squeeze them out.

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 13

• Stop eating greasy foods like me!

• try to remove them with egg white... its works! i swear by this method :)
    https://youtu.be/RtOJ9URjTUY

• Biore nose strips work, the trick is to pull them off slowly. Murad has some good products for reducing blackheads; just remember that getting rid of acne takes time. You can't expect anything to get them all out at once

• Put tissue over area and brush it with egg white. Leave it on until it dries. Give it 20 minutes and then peel it off.

• You can't. Accept them use the strip things with a percent of s acid get pore minimizers.

• I use the Dasio peel off mask which is just a black mask you put over your nose or everywhere on your face and peel it off after 20- 30 mins or until it dries. It feels soo soft afterwards 😊

• I went to a dermatologist for mine. I have no black heads now even pimples. None. He prescribed me medicine but I still washed my face 2 times a day

• Steam and a comedone extractor. If they're stuck, sometimes I will use a sterilized needle to lift them up.

• Drink lots of water, eat healthy, use steam, and get facial masks.

• Try an egg mask it really helps and at the same time it hydrates and makes your skin smooth. Also don't pop your blackheads!

• Try the 'blackhead killer' black face mask.