Honest opinions please on these shorts?

Hi,
Over the past year I've lost 4 stone of my weight (56lbs roughly) and i'm still losing... hopefully another 2 stone (30ish lbs). I've always hated my legs ever since i was a child and seen them as massive. I'm starting to get more confidence now which is good, but do my legs look ok in these shorts? my boyfriend says yes but i'm still really self concious :( Please be honest... if you saw me in public in these, would you think i look bad?

Honest opinions please on these shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun they look AMAZING! Wear them with confidence!

• aww, thank you! :D

• no problem :) I actually have since worn shorts out (not these ones but black slightly longer ones) and felt pretty good in them, so thank you :D

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 11

• Hot on a hot girl

• don"t look bad at all!
    if they hugged your butt cheeks a little better, they'd be fan-frickin-tastic though

• SUPER SEXY <3

• My only thought is, if anything, just a tiny bit bigger ass, if anything at all! but they look amazing!!!

• You look great in those. Great job!

• sexy

• You look hot!

• why wear high socks when shorts also?

• i'm wearing fake sock tights to make my legs look smoother and hide my cellulite :P i wouldn't have the confidence yet to wear the shorts without some form of tights under! :)

• oh, i understand.

• Those are acceptable

• Yes, too short

• is that just because i'm wearing them, or because you don't like shorts like that in general?

• Well I don't like them in general, they aren't tight enough and it looks like you just hacked a pair of jeans with scissors

• Why would they look bad, they look cute

What Girls Said 15

• Your legs are great and you look sexy. The shorts are really really short though.

• You look great!

• They look good. Rock on!

• It would have been better to see the entire thing but I guess you look pretty lean and in shape

• sorry :P i'm ok with my upper half but it's my legs i'm more paranoid about.. and thank you but i'm not that lean, it's the tights i've got on helping! :D

• I meant all of your legs not only part of it^^
      well I don t know lol they look skinny to me just keep it up

• My 'honest" opinion as requested ^^^^ = "Not yet"

Congrats on your weight loss though.

• Your legs seem ok. Maybe I would not wear those very shorts everywhere.

• You look completely normal

• Your legs look amazing in them :)

• thank you so much! <3

• they're too damn short

• Too short.

• Might look cute with black leggings underneath!

• your legs look fine but those shorts just aren't flattering in my opinion

• is that for anyone of any size or mainly on me? what would you suggest?

• on people who are curvier, which is not a bad thing! so dont take it like that. you dont see many people wearing short shorts our age who aren't sticks ya know? i suggest rompers, dresses etc. target has great options :) i actually just got this dress from there. i love this style.
      target.scene7.com/.../50541980

• fair enough :) i usually wear dresses and skirts anyways as i've never felt comfortable enough in my body to wear shorts or jeans, just this summer i would love to wear shorts! in all honesty over here in the UK it's rare to see girls in shorts as it's always so cold! :P

• Yeah, they look okay

• In honesty your legs are perfectly fine and you shouldn't over do it, push your limit, or become amorexic. Just try to keep them in shape and how they are.

Now your shorts they're extremely short. Kind of too short but and please don't take this offensively but you pull it off because your bum is small.

• haha, none taken :) I don't mind the size of my bum!

• Yeah your legs look better in shorts than mine ever could