Do black gals look better with their natural hair or their hair relaxed?

• Natural
  • Relaxed

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been a fan of curly hair. I'll always choose straight and wavy over curly. Always.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want to make it clear that all black girls hair is not like that and not that texture and I'm sure the votes would change when they see black girls that have nappy hair instead of curly hair.

• Yess. Some of use have 4c hair. My hair shrinks and is thick and frizzy. I don't get those curls

What Guys Said 2

• I personally say that black women look better with natural hair. The reason why is because I am a huge fan of dreadlocks, one of my all time favorite hairstyles.

• I love curly hair so keep it curly

What Girls Said 11

• who the hell is that first girl oh em gee.

• Their natural hair is so fucking gorgeous.

• natural AND relaxed hair

• depends on the girl

• It depends, those spiraling curls are nice.

• Black girls natural hair is beyond gorgeous 😍😍

• The poll hurts me. Because everyone likes straight hair... Is my hair texture the reason I'm not dating?

• 8 guys have said they like naural in the poll, it's almost half n half at the moment! I'm sure there's more things guys care about when looking to date someone so don't worry too much about it! X

• Every guy likes stright hair...

• Relaxed usually looks better

• both.

• au naturel always...

• Black girls look good with any type of hairstyle and the thing is their own hair is so versatile they can manipulate it and create any style with their own hair but of course it can be damaging as it would be with any other hair, i think they look good with natural and relaxed hair they can pull off both and many more hair styles.