Right now I'm not a "super muscular guy". I have an athletic physique (I'm a rugby player), pretty toned body, and I have a very cut stomach. I hear I'm very attractive from a bunch of different women on a daily basis.

I have the body type for it (one time I put 20 pounds of muscle in a year, with no supplements) so I was thinking about pushing myself this summer and seeing how big I could get. I wanted to hit maybe 190 so I don't get tossed around on the rugby field.

If I got "huge" would ladies find this a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that in general, "huge, HuLK-look-alikes are a turn off even to girls like me who love toned guys, but I'd say that it also depends on how you "carry yourself".

I mean, I see a lot of huge guys at my gym and my friend and I have tried approaching a few guys (when they are done lifting) and some can be the biggest a-holes and others are super nice and approachable. So if they are huge and a-holes then girls are not going to like your attitude and most likely won't even try approaching you, but I'd also say that we are willing to consider if you are approachable, I mean most girls like to feel protected (*cough* toned muscular guys *cough*)

What Girls Said 12

• I can tell from your picture, that you are fit and big as it is. I don't want to burst any bubbles, but I want to be honest and say that really big guys are a turn off for me. I don't think you should get any bigg but if its required on the filed then by all means go for it. Your body looks great and I just like guys who are athletic and tonned on average limits and aren't amazoneously big.

But this is just me, lots of women love big guys. This is just a one girls opinion.

• Ok so I am totally not a creep or anything-- but you look really fine in that picture.haha. Although I am a pale-ish redhead, I have this thing for African American men. They are just so fine. So anyways I think you look great in this picture.

As for your question, I would probably find it a turn off because I would probably assume you were really into yourself and making yourself look good. Although I wouldn't know you at all and it would totally be making an assumption, that's what I would think.

• It really depends on how big you get. I mean, my family is really athletic and my brothers don't like to weigh less than 200, and I wouldn't say they look abnormally huge at all. Pro wrestlers and body builders are a turn off because they're bordering freakish (although they generally don't get that way naturally), but 190 isn't that big. Then again, I'm used to being around athletes so I can't speak for all girls.

• Looking at your display pic you are very handsome and eveything's fine.just leave it like that!

The majority of girls don't like guys that are too big because it seems more scary than comforting. It just the sense of being squashed when hugged that creeps in mind. I mean it's no different than having a girl that's bigger than you you know? people generally look for someone that is not too much bigger or smaller than them, so unless you are on the lookout for a big muscular girl then I suggest leaving it as it is.

• yea it would be. I love guys with muscle, you know a healthy fit, but if you are trying to get as big as you can possibly get then yea that's gross.

Honestly I think its disgusting when guys get that big so I would stay the way you are right now.

• yeah, turn off. You look good in your photo. You'd look weird with more muscle and it would freaks girls out.

• yeah the "huge" thing is kinda gross

i love it when you see a guy for the first time and you think "yeah he's alright; not ripped, but good looking"

and then when you like go to the beach or something and you see his biceps they are surprisingly toned and muscular, that's the best.

i like guys who look lean but muscular, not too much

• You sound really hot right now.If you got like " the worlds strongest man" big that would be a turn off.

• If you got really huge like body builders yes I think that's a turn off because personally I think they look nasty but if you were bigger then you are I think you would look sexy!

• to me, yeah.

I like guys who are muscular, but I can't get into the whole bodybuilder thing.

you're as big as you need to be, according to your pic

• nope, not for me at least. Just don't overdue :)

• Huge is a turn off for most girls I think. Toned, athletic and a little muscley is hot, but really huge muscles.not.

What Guys Said 1

• My cousin is gigantic and I am semi built. We look exactly a like but I manage to have more girls flirt with me then him. I think it is a turn off for women.