Looking for some advice

Okay.. Where to start...

I am in love with this amazing girl, and she is in love with me, I have never felt this way about anybody before.

Recently, she's been having some problems, with herself medically, socially and family. Its made her really depressed and she's said some, pretty scary things. I am sure at the moment she's not thinking about suicide, but she is trying to isolate herself, saying if she has nobody she can't lose anybody.

I am really worried about her, she's asking me to move away, forget her and that she doesn't want to hurt me anymore. She thinks she is, but really I've never been happier.

I want to be there for her, and she wants me to be, but she doesn't want to hurt me and I don't want to hurt her.

Any Advice?..

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like a situation that I had with my boyfriend and myself. I got to a very rocky point in my life where I just felt like evrything was going wrong for me. Such as family, and the relationship and how I'm going to live the rest of my life. So I began telling my boyfriend that I'm probably just gonna end up hurting him and that maybe we should just split before things got even worse between us, and he told me that he wasn't going to let my depression take over our relationship and ruin things. And I didn't want him to feel sorry for me and I just wanted everyone outta my life. But he demanded to stay by my side every step of the way because he loves me and he won't let something like this ruin us and make me even more depressed. But by him doing that made me realize how great he is and just made me a better person by just being there for me and really not letting my hand go through my stuggle. So if you are really in love with this amzing girl, then you should demand to stay by her side and show her that you're there with her no matter what and you're not gonna leave her side. Tell her that you're in love with her, and just by her telling you to leave isn't gonna make you stop loving her, and tell her that you just wanna be there for her, and I guarentee that things will just grow and be more pleasant from there on out.. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• You have to give her some space...but never be too far off from her because she will need you soon enough even though whe doesn't admit it. I have personally gone through situations like this and giving them space but reminding them that you are not that far from them will really help her and you out.

What Guys Said 0